Middleton’s Wife Said The White Sox Kicked His Kids Out Of Daycare

South Side Hit Men

Hell hath no fury like a Rick Hahn scorned.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-white-sox/keynan-middletons-mom-said-the-white-sox-kicked-his-kids-out-of-daycare/

"On Wednesday night, it may have hit an all-time low with a few instances of pettiness against Middleton, as they didn’t put his name on the scoreboard when he was pitching and according to his mom on Twitter, they kicked his kids out of daycare."

If this is true, Jesux. OK, I get it, Middleton aired your dirty laundry in public. Forget he did you a favor. But using kids as pawns? Yeah, real family friendly White Sox. If this is true, the White Sox need to send out a public apology and terminate the genius that thought this was a great gotcha.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hell hath no fury like a Rick Hahn scorned.

https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-white-sox/keynan-middletons-mom-said-the-white-sox-kicked-his-kids-out-of-daycare/

"On Wednesday night, it may have hit an all-time low with a few instances of pettiness against Middleton, as they didn’t put his name on the scoreboard when he was pitching and according to his mom on Twitter, they kicked his kids out of daycare."

Another day, another embarrassing moment for Hahn. I can't wait for tomorrow's edition. 

33 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

…yes?

What is the proper amount of time before forcefully uprooting kids from a day care they have become comfortable with over the course of a number of months...removing them from favorite teachers, toys and friends?

They would have treated theoretical Giolito kids the exact same way?

It all just appears vindictive and petty...

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

What is the proper amount of time before forcefully uprooting kids from a day care they have become comfortable with over the course of a number of months...removing them from favorite teachers, toys and friends?

They would have treated theoretical Giolito kids the exact same way?

It all just appears vindictive and petty...

I mean this had to have gone about in one of three ways:

Scenario 1:

Middleton: "Hey guys, can I bring my kids to the team daycare while visiting as a Yankee?"

Sox: "Sorry Keynan, the daycare is for Sox players only."

Middleton: "Ah, my apologies."

Scenario 2:

Middleton drops kids off at daycare without checking

Daycare attendant: "Excuse us Keynan, we can only watch after kids of Sox players."

Scenario 3:

@Eminor3rd calls Keynan Middleton: "Drop off your kids at daycare before the game."

Middleton: "Why wouldn't I just leave them with my wife or mom?"

Eminor3rd stares at Caulfield's profile picture on Soxtalk: "Chaos."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Y2Jimmy0 said:

The children of visiting players aren’t allowed in the White Sox family daycare. Non story. 

Because there’s no emotion after being part of a team all year. Things are purely black and white. Yawn. This organization lacks class and deserves zero benefit of the doubt on anything. Period end of story. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ThirdGen said:

Here's what I'm confused about.  Her Twitter bio says "mom to 3 amazing young men Kamrynn, Karter and Kollynz"  No mention of Keynan.  She refers to him as her son in some posts.

From an old Tribune bio, Kamrynn, Karter and Kollynz are his daughters. She has a ❤️ emoji after the "young men."

So basically she is a mom to 3 amazing young men and also loves her 3 granddaughters. At least, I hope Keynan's brothers don't have kids.

44 minutes ago, Quin said:

I mean this had to have gone about in one of three ways:

Scenario 1:

Middleton: "Hey guys, can I bring my kids to the team daycare while visiting as a Yankee?"

Sox: "Sorry Keynan, the daycare is for Sox players only."

Middleton: "Ah, my apologies."

Scenario 2:

Middleton drops kids off at daycare without checking

Daycare attendant: "Excuse us Keynan, we can only watch after kids of Sox players."

Scenario 3:

@Eminor3rd calls Keynan Middleton: "Drop off your kids at daycare before the game."

Middleton: "Why wouldn't I just leave them with my wife or mom?"

Eminor3rd stares at Caulfield's profile picture on Soxtalk: "Chaos."

Surely we would have routinely heard of incidents or episodes like these with other teams right after the trade deadline.

If you add together cumulative digs at the White Sox, which team is #2 in most embarrassing?

Orioles broadcasting?  Royals?  Rockies?

8 minutes ago, NCsoxfan said:

Because there’s no emotion after being part of a team all year. Things are purely black and white. Yawn. This organization lacks class and deserves zero benefit of the doubt on anything. Period end of story. 

I get it, and maybe they are flexible, but I would imagine there is quite a bit of liability to watching a surprise group of kids. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If this happened as “reported” it’s shitty, yes.  But look at where it’s posted.  Take sensationalized “stories” like these with a grain of salt.  There might be a kernel of truth here, but there is a whole lot of conjecture, even from the author, and shouldn’t be taken as corroborated sourced info.  This is TMZ turf, and TMZ has more credibility sadly. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

If this happened as “reported” it’s shitty, yes.  But look at where it’s posted.  Take sensationalized “stories” like these with a grain of salt.  There might be a kernel of truth here, but there is a whole lot of conjecture, even from the author, and shouldn’t be taken as corroborated sourced info.  This is TMZ turf, and TMZ has more credibility sadly. 

Well, these days that’s pretty much enough to put a player on the restricted list.

Especially if Hahn going after Jesse Rogers for writing the original Middleton story is true…then the mysterious name disappearance on the stadium boards.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

E minor featuring the official band of the 2005 Chicago White Sox.

Cut to 2:31-2:34

Face represents treatment of Hahn by Sox fans in 2017-18…at least until Kopech blew out elbow, Giolito sucked ass and Moncada led the league in Ks.

Edited by caulfield12

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, these days that’s pretty much enough to put a player on the restricted list.

Especially if Hahn going after Jesse Rogers for writing the original Middleton story is true…then the mysterious name disappearance on the stadium boards.

The Sox explanation for the name disappearing actually makes sense, the Yankees really did have 2 #93 players on their roster on their website the day after.  I could see where that could cause some scoreboard chaos.  And I was at the game and definitely saw his name on the left field scoreboard for quite some time.  If it was intentional, I don't think they would bother fixing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCsoxfan said:

So they are leaving the kids in Chicago while he's playing in New York? That doesn't make sense. So he's now a visiting player and wants to have the same benefits as Sox players? 

I bet the Yankees allowed him to immediately use their day care. 

It's an employee benefit. He's not an employee. If they can show examples of other visiting players being allowed to, then I'll join the chorus of boos. But for following the established rules? I'm not going to criticize my team. 

The guy rips the organization on the way out the door then two weeks later "hey I know the rules but could you do me a favor and break them for me?"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

• Texsox changed the title to Middleton’s Wife Said The White Sox Kicked His Kids Out Of Daycare