Hey, there's also a game tonight gamethread. Mariners @ White Sox 7:10

wegner

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Yup, just seen this on Twitter. Lots of comments saying the same thing, inflating offensive stats to make the changes look better.

Sure is bs if that was ruled a hit

15 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Scott Servais really wants that 8th win in a row. Bringing in the 7th pitcher to negate the Sox potent lineup.

I was LOLing at this too, but they have a day off before they go to KC and Munoz himself has had a couple days off, I doubt they're hurting for pitchers. Why not bring him in to pitch to Robert who could potentially extend the game?

5 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Season from hell continues. Pedro must be so proud of the effort his guys give.

I feel sorry that his managerial career has been ruined before it got a chance to start. Maybe he didn't deserve it in the first place, KC sure didn't think so.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Keep the trainwreck going, it gives value for me to continue to watch. One firing each day until the off season starts. Gut everyone. 

It’s a damn shame that players can’t be fired, there is only one guy on the roster who has exceeded expectations. There are some like Cease, Vaughn and maybe Eloy who are tradable and some like Moncada who aren’t . The new GM whoever he may be will have one monumental job making the Sox a contender again.  My guess is we are looking at another 3 years of a rebuilding period unless JR has an epiphany and opens up the checkbook and allows the new GM to sign some premier free agents.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:

It’s a damn shame that players can’t be fired, there is only one guy on the roster who has exceeded expectations. There are some like Cease, Vaughn and maybe Eloy who are tradable and some like Moncada who aren’t . The new GM whoever he may be will have one monumental job making the Sox a contender again.  My guess is we are looking at another 3 years of a rebuilding period unless JR has an epiphany and opens up the checkbook and allows the new GM to sign some premier free agents.

Weren’t the two teams that spent the most last offseason the Mets and Yankees? There’s a lesson here.