Postseason picture

flavum

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Milwaukee haven't used their best bullpen arms for 2 days...just no excuse to not even use a guy worthy of your playoff roster. 

Combine that with the fact that they have Josh Donaldson on their roster, the Brewers can f*** all the way off and get swept out of the playoffs as far as I'm concerned.

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

Combine that with the fact that they have Josh Donaldson on their roster, the Brewers can f*** all the way off and get swept out of the playoffs as far as I'm concerned.

And most of their fans are also Packers fans...so eww. I stand them cause they usually screw the Cubs...but this is the opposite of that. 

• Like 1

Answer this honestly. If you're the Brewers, wouldn't you want to slate the Cubs as the #3 Wild Card at this point?

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Playoffs of Texas hosts Minnesota and Los Angeles hosts Milwaukee in a three game series to play the best respective league team resolves a lot of this bullshit.

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Answer this honestly. If you're the Brewers, wouldn't you want to slate the Cubs as the #3 Wild Card at this point?

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Playoffs of Texas hosts Minnesota and Los Angeles hosts Milwaukee in a three game series to play the best respective league team resolves a lot of this bullshit.

This really is a be careful what you wish for moment. Truth of the matter is that the Cubs are way more talented than the Marlins. They've got guys like Bellinger that have a great track record in the playoffs. You really don't want to tempt fate and try to lose on purpose just to play these guys again next week. Yeah the Marlins are playing better, but the playoffs are a different animal. 

And not to mention if they just give them these 3 games, the Cubs gain some confidence and think they can beat the Brewers. Like I said, they're a talented team, probably just as talented as this Milwaukee team if you look at run differential. Just because they're down now doesn't mean that's what'll happen next week. 

Edited by chw42
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

This really is a be careful what you wish for moment. Truth of the matter is that the Cubs are way more talented than the Marlins. They've got guys like Bellinger that have a great track record in the playoffs. You really don't want to tempt fate and try to lose on purpose just to play these guys again next week. Yeah the Marlins are playing better, but the playoffs are a different animal. 

Brewers might have gotten away with it anyway…

6 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hendricks always owns them and Steele has dominated them

I've been watching with the sound off...was that Toushley guy really a AAA pitcher and not one of their regular bullpen guys and he pitched the 9th and the 10th??

If the Brewers walk them off under those circumstances, it's more heart breaking for the Cubbies....and thus more fun!!

Just now, wegner said:

I've been watching with the sound off...was that Toushley guy really a AAA pitcher and not one of their regular bullpen guys and he pitched the 9th and the 10th??

If the Brewers walk them off under those circumstances, it's more heart breaking for the Cubbies....and thus more fun!!

He's a starter with a 5 ERA in the minors.

And somehow they got away with it hahaha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• flavum changed the title to Postseason picture