9/8 4th Place .338 Sox at 3rd Place .453 Tigers

Texsox

5 hours ago, Texsox said:

Of course the Priests at @greg775old school get laid more than the Sox win games. 

Tex that's out of character for you. You are my favorite gun owner in the world and yet u blast my priests at Bro Rice.

As far as today's win, sorry folks we can build a staff around Clevinger. Keep him. That's one decent starter and only one. i've given up on Mr. Walk, Cease.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Tex that's out of character for you. You are my favorite gun owner in the world and yet u blast my priests at Bro Rice.

As far as today's win, sorry folks we can build a staff around Clevinger. Keep him. That's one decent starter and only one. i've given up on Mr. Walk, Cease.

I was thinking it was a joke on the Sox never winning another game, not the good brothers breaking their vows. I apologize. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, greg775 said:

10 hours ago, Texsox said:

I delivered a lot of post sex pizzas in college. Lol

Clevinger starts are icky both on and in Soxtalk game threads.

Extended boycotting all Clevinger games (listening, watching highlights) to all games after the Getz hire.

Zero hope remains for White Sox Baseball until a non Reinsdorf reign is Approved by MLB. Feel like I’m at the repast.

Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope of a fool than of him.

- Proverbs 26:12

And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.

- Acts 27:20

“He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.”

- Job 19:10

10 hours ago, greg775 said:

Brother Rice grad myself, class of 1973.

• Like 1