9/22- Sox at Sawx, 6:10

flavum

5 minutes ago, nrockway said:

imagine having a chance to win a game, finding yourself in a high leverage situation at the end of the game, having a fully-rested bullpen, and deciding to bring in the guy who hasn't pitched in months and has only pitched 10 innings in total this year.  

It's Pedro ball....these guys really must expect those every day.

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Didn't he have a cyst removed last year? What is going on?

personally I have a cyst on the inside of my mouth that I had surgically removed years ago but has come back in force recently. I think the gland or whatever produces a cyst is just screwed up. 

19th time this season the Sox took a lead into the 7th inning or later AND lost the game.

19 times.

Incredible.

Will be interesting to see if Getz feels the bullpen needs fixing before the rotation or the other way around (since we know JR won't give him enough money to do both...)

Edited by Lip Man 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

19th time this season the Sox took a lead into the 7th inning or later AND lost the game.

19 times.

Incredible.

Will be interesting to see if Getz feels the bullpen needs fixing before the rotation or the other way around (since we know JR won't give him enough money to do both...)

It's almost like they are losing on purpose.

• TLR 1

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

19 times.

Incredible.

They spent the majority of this season proving that money can't fix a bullpen.

13 hours ago, Jerry McNertney said:

I was concerned that the Sox were going to win, but the relievers came through late. Why stop at 100 losses?

Off topic, but I gotta grudgingly give Katz some credit for how these dumpster pickups have taken the ball without embarrassing the team.

• Fire 1

• Quin unpinned this topic