3/15 vs Cubs

12 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Prospect game starting soonish. MLB app on your TV with White Sox as your favorite team page in the Sox highlights section I believe.

It says postponed on mlb.com?

• flavum changed the title to 3/15 vs Cubs
3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It says postponed on mlb.com?

Guess so now. The link to the game is no longer on the Sox MLB TV page. I switched my favorite team to the Cubs and the link is still there and there's other content on because of the delay then the announcers came on still talking about it as if it's happening. But the previous post showed the scoreboard showing it's cancelled. They're still talking about it as if it hasn't been cancelled yet but maybe it's a delayed broadcast.

• Paper Bag 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Guess so now. The link to the game is no longer on the Sox MLB TV page. I switched my favorite team to the Cubs and the link is still there and there's other content on because of the delay then the announcers came on still talking about it as if it's happening. But the previous post showed the scoreboard showing it's cancelled. They're still talking about it as if it hasn't been cancelled yet but maybe it's a delayed broadcast.

Marquee still has those three announcers on (one woman) talking about Noah Schultz...even though he want scheduled to pitch in this one.

Jim Callis looks unhappy lol...

Higher on Caissie and Busch.

7 games now cancelled....interestingly, Mariners/Padres Prospects game listed as postponed instead.

SF and Oakland lost their prospects game as well.

Edited by caulfield12

46 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Pedro is talking. Time to mute the TV.

Oh it muted way before when Schriffen and Brooks Boyer were trying to hype up all of the supposed fan excitement...

• TLR 1

21 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

4th win a row beating the Cubs 3-2, is it time to get a little excited.

It's been decent baseball at least. Last 4 games:

• Sox offense: 37 runs scored, 50 H, 23 XBH (10 HR), 33 K/12 BB
  • Sox pitching: 8 runs allowed, 38 K/14 BB
  • Sox defense: 3 GIDP turned, 3 CS (2 SB allowed), 2 PO, 3 E

One imagines the last two might be more typical of how a regular season W might look, but if LRJ wants to throw in a few multi-HR games too I certainly won't complain.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Stone just told Pedro he was a cerebral guy. How dumb does he think the listeners are?

It’s amazing.  A somewhat knowledgeable Sox fan with or without a college degree could probably drop better and more intellectual quotes to the media than this absolute moron.  Grifail is such a clown.

1 hour ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

I see another 0-3 with a K for Fletcher. Does he look as lost at the plate as his ST stats indicate? 

I still have high hopes that he is Eaton v2.0 but the trade is not looking so hot right now if Mena found his 95 MPH velocity and Fletcher is like his older brother or Benintendi.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 1