4/5: Chicago Royals @ KC Royals @640 CT - Fedde vs. Singer

5 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

“We are going to go out there and compete our asses off and play baseball the right way and see what happens.”--Pedro Grifol.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

This needs to become a banner

55 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

you're right, but they're using him a bit too frequently.  i'd rather them put him on a once every 6 days rotation and just try to hold that for as long as you can.  i feel like they're pitching him as often as possible to try and win meaningless games.

Exactly why I’m skeptical they have an innings limit on him. Again, he pitches tomorrow meaning it will be his 3rd start in their first 9 games. At this rate, he’s going to have 20 starts (~120 innings) by the 4th of July.

4 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Almost like they should have held onto Cease and waited for injuries to happen…

And then when Cease's elbow starts to act up you'd all lose your mind about not moving him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:

It’s hard to do after following the White Sox since 1952 but I won’t pay to watch them on TV and living in Florida will continue to get my baseball fix watching Rays and Marlins games.  
One thing has happened to me, after being a die-hard Blackhawks fan since 1958 I have become a huge fan of the Tampa Bay Lightning and they have become my favorite sports team, what a great organization with a great owner who constantly gives back to the community. 

Idk Marlins might be worse lol. I'm in Michigan. Lions and Tigers are pretty good right now...

Edited by ScootsMcGoots

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

5 shut out innings from Thorpe and 3-5 from Zavala last night. Might not be the day to make this point.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

5 shut out innings from Thorpe and 3-5 from Zavala last night. Might not be the day to make this point.

Fair, just not the biggest fan of soft-tossing righties and banking on position players a little farther away to develop here.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Even bigger news.  There goes the Cubs trade deadline target.

Edited by WhiteSox2023