4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

It's like they had to wait all of 5 innings or whatever until the game was sleepy enough to tell it. Jesus christ man we're going to see some things come August. I'd be surprised if Stone doesn't take most of August off. 

Will probably end up missing more games than BenettI.

Why the f*** was Lopez even sliding into the bag? Jesus christ this is MLB just run out of the line bro. 

No s%*# Stone. That's the point. It was a force-out by 10 feet. The ump was probably wondering why billy try hard was sliding into the bag. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Broadcasters think us fans are enjoying the 50 year old stories as we head to 1-8. f*** YOU. 

Hawk should come back once a week to tell Mantle Ted Williams and 1967 Red Sox stories once a week...just not even say anything about the action on the field.

Another week could be golf stories with Paciorek...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Do you have answers for these, or am I supposed to guess? He's a clubhouse cancer? Then somebody else. Independent leagues will start up soon. Again, if you have players who will OPS under .500, I'm sure there's somebody in AAA on a minor league deal, somebody trying to come back in Gary, or Schaumburg, who can hit better than that. 

Some team will replace their own Paul DeJong with their hotshot rookie, and they'll trade their DeJong. 

Because the Sox are known for helping get the most out of hitters.  My god, for a long time now, it’s been the place that veterans come to die.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Because the Sox are known for helping get the most out of hitters.  My god, for a long time now, it’s been the place that veterans come to die.

The reason it happens here so much is because of all the dumpster diving that Sox GMs do in the offseason due to Jerry.  Most of these vets are already done when the Sox acquire them.

1 minute ago, Greg Hibbard said:

Imagine an entire team of 2001 Royce Claytons.

Now imagine you don’t even have to imagine it 

The big hurts wife’s vag would be….big hurt. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

Shuster made 11 starts for the Braves last year, fellas.

I knew he had pitched for the Braves but I’m pretty sure Stone didn’t.  Did Stone say earlier that Schuster will remember eclipse day for the rest of his life, thinking this was his major league debut?