4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

I knew he had pitched for the Braves but I’m pretty sure Stone didn’t.  Did Stone say earlier that Schuster will remember eclipse day for the rest of his life, thinking this was his major league debut?

Bro they did an entire 5 minute bit on this being his debut. They had no clue, why wasn't the producer in their ear? Holy f*** that is brutal. 

• Haha 1

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Bro they did an entire 5 minute bit on this being his debut. They had no clue, why wasn't the producer in their ear? Holy f*** that is brutal. 

Entire organization is a joke.  This is what happens when the owner hires only “yes men”

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Say what you will, but these are mistakes Benetti would never make in a thousand years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I admit, I've not watched a single pitch this season, not worth supporting this debacle at the moment.

But...I just wanted to go look at stats, and.....you're telling me this team has 7 HRs and 15 RBIs TOTAL, through almost 10 games???

No one should be at the stadium, watching this effort by an indifferent front office.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

The big hurts wife’s vag would be….big hurt. 

I’m quoting myself to shame all of you.  

this is hilarious and you should be ashamed of yourself for not recognizing it via upvote bullshit. 

im also pretty drunk so cut me some slack here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

This team will easily set the White Sox record for most losses in a season. Congrats Jerry you have the worst organization in all of MLB. 

Just wait until he slashes payroll to like 75 million because the ungrateful fans didn’t come to games.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

I admit, I've not watched a single pitch this season, not worth supporting this debacle at the moment.

But...I just wanted to go look at stats, and.....you're telling me this team has 7 HRs and 15 RBIs TOTAL, through almost 10 games???

No one should be at the stadium, watching this effort by an indifferent front office.

If they get shutout tonight, they will be averaging 1.6 runs per game.  This is like watching a low scoring soccer team.