4/14 Reds @ Sox 1:10

12 minutes ago, oldsox said:

Sooner or later gotta bench Benintendi.

What puzzled me is that the team acted as if Benintendi was the team savior when they signed him. At best, he was a so-so player, and now look at him. I wonder what these people are ever thinking.

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ok, Soxtalk, a Jet's pizza is moving in not too far from me. Is it worth a visit? Never had Detroit Style Za.

Yes… but if ever in Detroit, go to Buddy’s.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeC said:

Yes… but if ever in Detroit, go to Buddy’s.

Outstanding, thanks.

I was in Detroit for my Global Entry interview....wish I knew then. Maybe I'll head up for a Tigger game.

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ok, Soxtalk, a Jet's pizza is moving in not too far from me. Is it worth a visit? Never had Detroit Style Za.

It's good. I have a Jet's down the street from me. I recommend a visit.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wegner said:

We like Jets even with Lou's across the street. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Before the game, the legend, Steve Stone, said the Sox have hit into a lot of bad luck.

You can't be serious. Oh no, Stone can't be serious. Why is he a legend? Right now, the legend is denigrating himself.

11 minutes ago, Highland said:

What puzzled me is that the team acted as if Benintendi was the team savior when they signed him. At best, he was a so-so player, and now look at him. I wonder what these people are ever thinking.

They did? I thought they signed him as a complementary player, behind TA, Robert, Eloy, etc

5 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Jets opened down here in SC, and closed within a year. Absolute grease bomb here, compared to better options.

It's definitely on the greasier side, but I wonder if that was just a bad location. It does really well here in Denver.