4/22: Sox @ Twins - 640CT - Cannon v. Paddack

Another possible no-hitter in the making.  It has become an every game thing.  You can’t even make up bad baseball like this…..and I love the way the announcers act like the pitcher is dealing big time..it’s the freaking Whit Sox!

• Haha 1
  • Paper Bag 1

Just now, Tomtom said:

Another possible no-hitter in the making.  It has become an every game thing.  You can’t even make up bad baseball like this…..and I love the way the announcers act like the pitcher is dealing big time..it’s the freaking Whit Sox!

Chris Getz hired a lineup of Chris Getz guys. I would have preferred Pablo Ozuna. 

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

What am I missing on the velocity whining?  Cannon is sitting over 95 mph on his four seamer today, while his sinker is at 93 mph.

He's touching 95 but he's getting lit up because he doesn't have a put away pitch and throws it down broadway too often. There was nothing in his minor league numbers that suggested he'd have much success.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What am I missing on the velocity whining?  Cannon is sitting over 95 mph on his four seamer today, while his sinker is at 93 mph.

Well, his straight 94 mph pitches are absolute meat to these mediocre Twins hitters.

Chris Getz should be legit embarrassed for building an “all glove” positional group and still playing Gavin Sheets in RF.  He’s a fucking clown no different than the two clowns that hired him in the first place.  If he wasn’t the front office snitch, he would have been fired alongside them and wouldn’t have the one poster here creaming his pants every time his name is mentioned.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 3