4/27- Rays at Sox, 6:10

Gotta say love that Benny didn't miss the hanger. There is a different vibe with the team not saying it's anything but just feels different. One down side is Eloy has to have better I.Q. 2 times had terrible ABs in the clutch. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

This Rays team is bad.  They’ve been run so well for so long but they have a number of just absolutely brutal players.  So many guys who just don’t belong (Siri, Caballero, etc).

55 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

lmao their lineup has much more talent than the sox right now

I don’t see the contradiction there. Every lineup has much more talent than the Sox’ right now.

6 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

He’s raised his OPS to .546.

200.gif?cid=6c09b95210etvvhz206q5mxh9pfs

And you raised your interesting post number to ..... zero. My condolences on the victory, tonight. I hope you buy your TVs in bulk. 

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

1 minute ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

So proud of your boy Nicky .280!

I'm not sure why you watch baseball. You seem to think that ball players who slump are sub-human scum. Maybe you should go to a tryout camp and show 'em how it's done. 

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

And you raised your interesting post number to ..... zero. My condolences on the victory, tonight. I hope you buy your TVs in bulk. 

Look out, Nicky is only .200 OPS points away from being an MLB “star” by your own requirement.  I’m rooting for him to hit that threshold, just like you!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, WestEddy said:

I'm not sure why you watch baseball. You seem to think that ball players who slump are sub-human scum. Maybe you should go to a tryout camp and show 'em how it's done. 

I have nothing against Nicky Lopez.  However, Nicky Lopez is a terrible baseball player and I don’t want him on my favorite team.  If you enjoy garbage players on your team, that’s your own problem.

3 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Nicky’s been slumping since 2022 though

• Haha 4

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

I have nothing against Nicky Lopez.  However, Nicky Lopez is a terrible baseball player and I don’t want him on my favorite team.  If you enjoy garbage players on your team, that’s your own problem.

And if you enjoy posting garbage comments that make you look like a miserable child, that's your own problem. 

6 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

And if you enjoy posting garbage comments that make you look like a miserable child, that's your own problem. 

Posting facts is posting garbage comments and makes me look like a miserable child?  Ummm, okay.

You are literally trying to hype up a garbage player with a .546 OPS.  I thought dudes lose their testosterone in their old age.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Haha 1

Posting facts is posting garbage comments and makes me look like a miserable child?  Ummm, okay.

No, you make yourself look like a miserable child. You don't really post facts. You post your own emotional whine fests. Again, sorry the Sox won, tonight. I'm sure you were ready to crow about the game-ending out, like you predicted it, or something. I'm sure the Sox will lose again, and you'll be able to claim that everybody else outside of yourself sucks. 

2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

No, you make yourself look like a miserable child. You don't really post facts. You post your own emotional whine fests. Again, sorry the Sox won, tonight. I'm sure you were ready to crow about the game-ending out, like you predicted it, or something. I'm sure the Sox will lose again, and you'll be able to claim that everybody else outside of yourself sucks. 

Dude, you are crowing about the Sox going 5-22.  Do you want a fucking cookie?  The Sox are terrible and a win or loss doesn’t even matter at this point.  Why would you get excited about either?

Meanwhile, you are trying to hype up a player in Nicky Lopez that literally hasn’t hit in 3 years.  It’s hilarious to me and everyone else on this board.

17 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

Nicky brings a...uh...uhhhh **checks notes** ah yes...a "veteran presence" to the clubhouse. So all the youngsters on the team can talk to him about their problems. 

Watch out.  Don’t get on @WestEddy’s naughty list.

• Haha 2

Dude, you are crowing about the Sox going 5-22.  Do you want a fucking cookie?  The Sox are terrible and a win or loss doesn’t even matter at this point.  Why would you get excited about either?

Meanwhile, you are trying to hype up a player in Nicky Lopez that literally hasn’t hit in 3 years.  It’s hilarious to me and everyone else on this board.

Because I'm not a miserable moron, that's why I would get excited about a win. You ride people just for being happy, then collapse on the ground and whine like a baby when somebody makes a non-targeted fat joke, or anything you consider "personal". Grow up, b****. So a baseball player isn't putting up All-Star numbers. Let me know when you're going to drag your fat heinie to a try out camp so we can all show up and call you garbage. Something tells me nobody needs to tell you. 

1 hour ago, WestEddy said:

Because I'm not a miserable moron, that's why I would get excited about a win. You ride people just for being happy, then collapse on the ground and whine like a baby when somebody makes a non-targeted fat joke, or anything you consider "personal". Grow up, b****. So a baseball player isn't putting up All-Star numbers. Let me know when you're going to drag your fat heinie to a try out camp so we can all show up and call you garbage. Something tells me nobody needs to tell you. 

I ripped on Nicky Lopez because he sucks.  He’s terrible.  End of story.  I never took a personal shot at you, but I didn’t realize that Nicky was your favorite player of all time either.

However, you are now calling me a moron, b****, and fat heinie?  Take it easy, gramps.  You’re a 60 year old geezer with maladies talking s%*# on a message board to someone who could break your hip with one half-hearted shove.  🤣

Edited by WhiteSox2023

8 hours ago, joejoesox said:

lmao their lineup has much more talent than the sox right now

Only missing their five top SPs but let's dream a while. 

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic