September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:Truly think we may need to win out to get it.That’s what I’ve been boding for since we lost hold of first place… and I believe they can do it.No reason they shouldn’t be able to beat the Royals twice more and the Rockies three times at home.
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:Boston could care less right now and Cleveland is smoking hot at the most crucial time of the season.Looking to make it eight appearances in the post season in the last 11 years.That's impressive.Time for Cleveland to lose it tomorrow. Boston favored to win with a Gray v Griffin matchup.The Red Sox showed some fight today and I don’t take the line “they could care less” with much weight.
September 23Sep 23 55 minutes ago, fathom said:Wouldn’t that put Sox up 1 with 3 to goTwo games left after Friday. If we’re 1 up with two games left, we can’t lost the division.
September 23Sep 23 11 minutes ago, hi8is said:Time for Cleveland to lose it tomorrow. Boston favored to win with a Gray v Griffin matchup.The Red Sox showed some fight today and I don’t take the line “they could care less” with much weight. Neither will Red Sox fans. Putz around and no momentum for the playoffs. It would make sense if they were playing the A's but losing series to Cleveland and the Cubs is not something you want to do. I don't think you can just flip a switch in baseball. It doesn't look like the Dodgers are coasting. I doubt the Brewers will.
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, hi8is said:Two games left after Friday. If we’re 1 up with two games left, we can’t lost the division.Sure we could. Lose the last two. Cleveland wins the last two.
September 23Sep 23 White Sox win outRed Sox lose outIf not the division over CLE, they would win 5th seed by one game and play all ALWC games at Yankee Stadium could just be just one game behind Boston after WEDProblem is still have to beat them by one due to tiebreaker
September 23Sep 23 That would force the Astros to use Lambert Wesneski and Hunter Brown Thursday through Sat...meaning the earliest they could again use Hunter Brown would be G2 on three day's rest or G3 on normal rest.C.Javier had a strained right groin tonight so he might be out for now.Pecko is their other starter that goes Wednesday, and he has been pitching quite well for the most part.If this scenario happens where they have to keep fighting off Texas:Thursday LambertFriday WesneskiSat H.BrownSun tbd/Javier spot in rotationTuesday Pecko or LambertWed Lambert or Wesneski or Brown (3 days)Thursday if necessary Wesneski/Brown
September 23Sep 23 I guess I should be focused on the Sox but I just want the cheating trashstros tf out of the playoffs
September 23Sep 23 11 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:How the f*** you lose 8-2 in the extra innings?Cubs?Ask Edward Cabrera.
September 23Sep 23 7 hours ago, JTB said:Sure we could. Lose the last two. Cleveland wins the last two.We literally couldn't as we hold the tiebreaker
September 23Sep 23 I believe I have always been a Mets fan. Since I was a young child in the late 60s watching the Miracle Mets. I hope they win tonight
September 23Sep 23 I have a feeling if Cleveland manages to win today the division is theirs, regardless of what the Sox do.Just a stupid gut feeling.
September 23Sep 23 KC is 5-5 head to head against CLE this season. They match up well with them and maybe have some motivation to win the season series against them.
September 23Sep 23 3 hours ago, caulfield12 said:Cubs?Ask Edward Cabrera.Dude has been Castillo-esque this season. Good thing the Cubs acquired four other starters because Cabrera probably shouldn’t make their postseason rotation.
September 23Sep 23 I swear Cabrera shows up for the cubs, throws a shitty inning, and goes right back on the DL
September 23Sep 23 1 hour ago, Colome's Hat said:We literally couldn't as we hold the tiebreakerIf we’re one game up with two to play we can certainly fall behind by losing two and Cleveland winning two. Unless I read what hi8i read incorrectly, I think that’s the scenario he had used.
September 23Sep 23 Boston just moved their games up. Friday night is now Friday 1 pm local time. Saturday is now Friday night 6:05
September 23Sep 23 8 hours ago, Snopek said:I have a feeling if Cleveland manages to win today the division is theirs, regardless of what the Sox do.Just a stupid gut feeling.winning is a habit.........plus they do show up in Sept. They will probably play better than their record in Oct.
September 23Sep 23 27 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Boston just moved their games up.Friday night is now Friday 1 pm local time. Saturday is now Friday night 6:05they need to up their game, they could lose out the rest of the season
September 23Sep 23 17 hours ago, JTB said:Sure we could. Lose the last two. Cleveland wins the last two.Wouldn’t matter. It would end up with a tie in that scenario and our season record head to head against the Guards gives us the title.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.