3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, kitekrazy1 said:trying to figure out which game wasn'tI think the only time we didn't use a bulk reliever was the Twins game on Sunday night baseball.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:We have good Jordan Hicks so farSo what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:it's the playoffs though. I kind of hope he goes one more and he might be down for the seriesWe are starting to adjust
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, The Mighty Mite said:So what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?I bet we see Newcomb or Hudson next inning
3 hours ago3 hr great job Hicks!!I got to assume Newcomb is coming in with 2 lefties coming up and Alvarez looming after that
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:So what’s the plan, how many innings does Hicks go?Short leash, one more inning
3 hours ago3 hr Author Just now, PaleAleSox said:...Hicks for two?Doubt it. Keep him at one so he stays available for tomorrow if needed.
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Don't think he's quite stretched out yet at the major league level to go longer. Was brilliant though.never understood why arms aren't stretched out in AAA
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, kitekrazy1 said:never understood why arms aren't stretched out in AAAHe was trying to be earlier in the year I think but was awful.
3 hours ago3 hr Author Just now, PaleAleSox said:He was trying to be earlier in the year I think but was awful.Yeah, he was terrible when starting. Had zero control. I agree with 3 being his max.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.