14 hours ago14 hr Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.
14 hours ago14 hr Blubaugh has thrown 40+ pitches a couple times this season, although never the day after throwing 27
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, BeaverEater48 said:Murakami four strikeouts this series,, common man that's horribleAlso had a key rbi yesterday as well as single.
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, BeaverEater48 said:Murakami four strikeouts this series,, common man that's horriblehe has no chance on any fastball right now and he's chasing a ton
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, Texsox said:Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.I remember when that wasn't there..
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, Southwest Sider said:Goodness I hope Blubaugh doesnt have a lot of innings in him. He's dealing so farProbably another inning max. He's not a starter
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, Texsox said:Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.Well , not as much as NASCAR or F1.
14 hours ago14 hr Listen......we got 4 already.....we are not going to score every inning.Need to shut down the Astros here and boys will get a few more runs
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, Texsox said:Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.Fenway is almost the same thing, 50 years ago there was no advertising anywhere, same with Wrigley.
14 hours ago14 hr 1 minute ago, joejoesox said:these at bats definitely don't feel like a 4-1 leadmissed you bud
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.