14 hours ago14 hr Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body language
14 hours ago14 hr Just now, fathom said:Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body languageHis mound presence is awful
14 hours ago14 hr 3 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:That stupid midget can go f*** himselfShort porch bites us again.
14 hours ago14 hr Author Just now, fathom said:Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body languageAt least he doesn't have a broad
14 hours ago14 hr I'll be honest these swings look like they know what's coming, I wonder if he's tipping his pitches
14 hours ago14 hr we better win this game or burke is going to wear that comment the rest of his career.
14 hours ago14 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:His mound presence is awfulAgree, I don’t like when he turns his back on the catcher as he’s trying to throw the ball back to him. I’ve never seen anyone do that. Edited 14 hours ago14 hr by The Mighty Mite
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.