Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

How many solo shots is he going to give up?

  • Author

f***

Death by a thousand solo HR

These asshole know where to hit the ball

  • Author

Get Schultz or Fedde up

Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body language

Burke straight 💩 in a game we chased Brown out lol

Just now, fathom said:

Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body language

His mound presence is awful

3 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

That stupid midget can go f*** himself

Short porch bites us again.

Nonsense by Burke and Sox can’t get a hit

Crawford box Home run for Altuve.smh.

Offense has died and Burke keeps hanging pitches.

We have a problem

  • Author
Just now, fathom said:

Maybe Burke shouldn’t start pouting because he missed with a fastball. Was just about to type about his awful body language

At least he doesn't have a broad

We’ve seen this same game so many times the second half of the year.

Burke has not got the job done

Edited by Soxfest

I'll be honest these swings look like they know what's coming, I wonder if he's tipping his pitches

Burke slowly spoon feeding hrs like hes feeding his baby

Why even bother throwing a slider when the curve has been working?

I believe it’s Schultz throwing now

Just now, ron883 said:

At least he doesn't have a broad

Yeah, cuz he be STROKIN’.

we better win this game or burke is going to wear that comment the rest of his career.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

His mound presence is awful

Agree, I don’t like when he turns his back on the catcher as he’s trying to throw the ball back to him. I’ve never seen anyone do that.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.