Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

how a patented double

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Lambert losing it. Make em pay

or a walk . let's go..

Chase will be bunting

Bunt!!

Need 2 here

Gotta scrape at least one somehow.

I wound bunt with Chase here

Just now, fathom said:

Chase will be bunting

One would think so.

Just now, chw42 said:

I wound bunt with Chase here

We’re going to need Braden to hit a chopper past the infielders

Hit and run to get out of a DP? Straight bunt?

We needed our No 1 to go at least 6 strong innings today. And he was given a 4-0 lead.

Let Chase hit.

I thought Skyrizi was an amusement park ride. Now I know

Just now, brijames1957 said:

We needed our No 1 to go at least 6 strong innings today. And he was given a 4-0 lead.

he sucked.

This is huge to get momentum back

How about a double steal here.

Just now, brijames1957 said:

We needed our No 1 to go at least 6 strong innings today. And he was given a 4-0 lead.

He struck out 8. Gave up 3 solo home runs, one of which was a cheap ass home run. Offense needed to keep scoring

Please don’t bunt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.