1 hour ago1 hr 37 minutes ago, chw42 said:Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymoreIt's not hard to find a stream these days. You just gotta know where to look.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymoreYou need a stream?
1 hour ago1 hr 16 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:And we have Burke for game 3.So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.Got a little wistful seeing him out there for the 9th. Him, Beni and Vargs - Burke, Martin, Pham - they were there for the s%*#. God bless 'em.
1 hour ago1 hr 16 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymorethetvpass.plusJust get a different browser that has an ad blocker and you get every game you want to watch. I use Brave web browser, it's free on Google Playstore Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by MexSoxFan#1
56 minutes ago56 min 20 minutes ago, ron883 said:You need a stream?How strong is your stream, @ron883?
50 minutes ago50 min Author 5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:How strong is your stream, @ron883?It doesn't blast like it used to
46 minutes ago46 min 1 hour ago, joejoesox said:21 years ago, 2005 trophy can drink now!Legally. But it’s been drinking for a solid 6 years like any good South Sider.
36 minutes ago36 min 13 hours ago, ron883 said:I made the gamethread yesterday and guaranteed the victory. Look what happened.In fact, I think you're inviting bad juju into the thread by doing this. Mods, can we suspend him until the game is over?Ahem.
34 minutes ago34 min No bad juju. Ron has rights until he doesn't. So far so good and I've had the guy on block for 3 years and he's been responding the entire time. I finally liked one of posts last night after a rare unhiding. Right now Ron is hot. We'll ride with him for at least one more.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.