6 hours ago6 hr 37 minutes ago, chw42 said:Enjoy the 2 off days. It's back to stomach turning stress on Saturday!and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymore
6 hours ago6 hr Just now, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymoreIt's not hard to find a stream these days. You just gotta know where to look.
6 hours ago6 hr Author 3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymoreYou need a stream?
6 hours ago6 hr 16 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:And we have Burke for game 3.So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?
6 hours ago6 hr 2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:So, is Fedde in the closer rotation?I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.
6 hours ago6 hr 1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:I dunno man but couldnt have been a better dude out there for the final out. He was here in 2024 too.Got a little wistful seeing him out there for the 9th. Him, Beni and Vargs - Burke, Martin, Pham - they were there for the s%*#. God bless 'em.
6 hours ago6 hr 16 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:and I don't have TBSthey real downer is ST tickets wont be cheap anymorethetvpass.plusJust get a different browser that has an ad blocker and you get every game you want to watch. I use Brave web browser, it's free on Google Playstore Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by MexSoxFan#1
5 hours ago5 hr Author 5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:How strong is your stream, @ron883?It doesn't blast like it used to
5 hours ago5 hr 1 hour ago, joejoesox said:21 years ago, 2005 trophy can drink now!Legally. But it’s been drinking for a solid 6 years like any good South Sider.
5 hours ago5 hr 13 hours ago, ron883 said:I made the gamethread yesterday and guaranteed the victory. Look what happened.In fact, I think you're inviting bad juju into the thread by doing this. Mods, can we suspend him until the game is over?Ahem.
5 hours ago5 hr No bad juju. Ron has rights until he doesn't. So far so good and I've had the guy on block for 3 years and he's been responding the entire time. I finally liked one of posts last night after a rare unhiding. Right now Ron is hot. We'll ride with him for at least one more.
5 hours ago5 hr 30 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:No bad juju. Ron has rights until he doesn't. So far so good and I've had the guy on block for 3 years and he's been responding the entire time. I finally liked one of posts last night after a rare unhiding. Right now Ron is hot. We'll ride with him for at least one more.Why block him? He's a troll sometimes sure, but still a Sox die hard like the rest of us.I think of this forum as a giant dysfunctional family. There are a ton of characters, and there will always be fireworks at Thanksgiving but we all have 1 common love in the Sox.
4 hours ago4 hr 5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Why block him? He's a troll sometimes sure, but still a Sox die hard like the rest of us.I think of this forum as a giant dysfunctional family. There are a ton of characters, and there will always be fireworks at Thanksgiving but we all have 1 common love in the Sox.@ron883 has reached out during trying times. Dude's golden. He's in the true Hall-of-Fame.
3 hours ago3 hr 3 hours ago, ron883 said:Now we gotta root for the Cubs for a potential Red Line world seriesLooks like the Sox are going to be the only show in town,
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, hankchifan said:Looks like the Sox are going to be the only show in town,Can I just say I'm a little annoyed that even though both baseball teams are in the playoffs every time I have been in the car ESPN 1000 has been talking Bears.
2 hours ago2 hr All I heard all year was how Will should be fired for whatever move, but the whole season was a warmup for the playoffs.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, WestEddy said:All I heard all year was how Will should be fired for whatever move, but the whole season was a warmup for the playoffs.He managed poorly in September and blew the division
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, Green Line said:He managed poorly in September and blew the divisionI don't agree. It's a team of rookies, and he has little starting rotation. Manager of the Year.And Holy s%*#!!! They're in the Playoffs, and just advanced. Maybe he knows what he's doing!! Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by WestEddy
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, WestEddy said:I don't agree. It's a team of rookies, and he has little starting rotation. Manager of the Year.Well, he's definitely going to win manager of the year. It always goes to teams that make big jumps like the Sox
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Green Line said:Well, he's definitely going to win manager of the year. It always goes to teams that make big jumps like the SoxOr teams that are well managed. Like the White Sox.
2 hours ago2 hr Stammen or Murphy NLMoYVenable over Cash/Vogt ALMoYGEtz vs Tampa/CLE front officesMilwaulee or SD for GM
2 hours ago2 hr 32 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Or teams that are well managed. Like the White Sox.Venable's calm demeanor worked well in a short series beset with high tension.He's also relentlessly supportive of his players, and they obviously respect him and the vets on the team.Bullpen choices almost perfect, especially Kay Hicks Fedde today. Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.