Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!

Featured Replies

Let's fucking go!!!!

  • Replies 131
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

  • PaleAleSox
    PaleAleSox

    I was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!

  • Chase ma fucking Meidrothhhhj

First playoff series win since I was 12. I am in shock

  • Author

1pm Saturday can't get here soon enough!

Chase ma fucking Meidrothhhhj

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

First playoff series win since I was 12. I am in shock

I was 14. Im now a father of 4.

It's been a long journey

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!

I love this team. Such a stark difference from those 2020/2021 guys.

Feels so good. What a tremendous story.

2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I was 14. Im now a father of 4.

It's been a long journey

I was a junior in college and my long term GF broke up with me a week after the World Series was over. Hope my wife doesn’t leave me now!

6 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

First playoff series win since I was 12. I am in shock

I was 15. It's been 21 damn years.

YOUR ALDS-BOUND CHICAGO WHITE SOX SWEEP THE ASTROS ON THE ROAD TO ADVANCE.

They led both games wire-to-wire, never trailing while facing the biggest gap in postseason experience and payroll of any WC matchup.

This team deserves postseason games in front of their home crowd, and I'm so happy that they're going to get it.

Five playoff series victories in 109 years

Something to be cherished after the depths of 2023-25

Kind of perfect that guys like Meidroth Antonacci Hicks and Fedde were the heroes

Unfuckingbelievable. These kids do not know any better and I love watching it

Feels so much different now then in 2005. Enjoy it younger fans. You blink and 21 years will pass. And enjoy it older fans of course, we've seen the lean times and earned this success.

I thought Sam and Teel really set the tone all series. Some really clutch defense by the entire IF. Pitching did enough. Bats did enough. Meidroth has turned into a dude. Get Mune and Vargas some rest and lets beat the Tribe!

10 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

I was 14. Im now a father of 4.

It's been a long journey

I have two. They don't get it or care lol

Easy peazy ! So much angst about nothing. Led start to finish both games.

Didn't need no 13th pitcher .Didn't even use Schultz.

Hicks 10 up 10 down the 2 games.

Kay & Fedde, one stuck the knife in the other twisted it and the Stros collapsed.

Welp, I just spent a stupid amount on playoff tickets. Hoping to be broke by the end of October!

I love how Chase KNEW he got all of that shot

Being a Sox fan sucks 99% of the time but I can feel pure childlike joy beating a bad team in a 3 game series and that’s awesome.

Soxtober starts tomorrow

I sure hope the Astros didn't get booed again

This is one of the greatest stories in sports history, especially if we somehow make the ALCS. ... 100 loss teams, what was it three years in a row? General manager comes in from the lowly Royals. Strikes out a bit on pitching (which is not as important in this era of 4-5 inning max starters). And he brings in some grinders who love baseball and it shows, Murikami from Japan in a master stroke, good catchers, and a slugger at 3B.

No matter what happens Getz deserves genius status and our manager obviously works well with the front office and must be great with players. No drama, just a young and dumb team that embarrassed the Astros. Good job White Sox. I contend u just might be a team of destiny. Reinsdorf should be ecstatic after those 100 loss seasons. Bring back Hawk to do the rest of the postseason games, baby.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.