1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, AntMan26 said:I don't understand how anyone can love Cleveland so much to pass on millions of dollars to play there when he could have easily played for any other team in any other city.Loyalty. Its a good thing.
52 minutes ago52 min 39 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:got to take at least one of these games. I am nervous facing their pitchinSurprisingly I’m not nervous at all. Team has had an incredible year. Even if they lose this series, I won’t be disappointed.
50 minutes ago50 min 41 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:got to take at least one of these games. I am nervous facing their pitchinWhy? Over the season our starters have a better ERA than there’s in our matchups with them. I’d much rather face them then what NY could throw at us.
49 minutes ago49 min 40 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Well luckily you won’t have a bat in your hands and the players don’t seem too bothered by pressure!Perhaps he, like me, has the ability to alter the team's performance based on which hat he chooses to wear, which room he chooses to watch the game from, etc. It's a lot of pressure in its own right.
47 minutes ago47 min 3 minutes ago, fathom said:Surprisingly I’m not nervous at all. Team has had an incredible year. Even if they lose this series, I won’t be disappointed.I think I’d be a little disappointed if they lost to Cleveland because I truly believe the Sox have the better team. But I agree anything from this point forward is just the cherry on top of the most unpredictable season in history
46 minutes ago46 min Just now, HeGetzUs said:I think I’d be a little disappointed if they lost to Cleveland because I truly believe the Sox have the better team. But I agree anything from this point forward is just the cherry on top of the most unpredictable season in historyEasily the most pleasantly surprising
43 minutes ago43 min I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut. Edited 43 minutes ago43 min by Green Line
35 minutes ago35 min 34 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:I don't understand how anyone can love Cleveland so much to pass on millions of dollars to play there when he could have easily played for any other team in any other city.I mean I guess I get it, as I have stayed in my hometown to work remotely when I could probably double my salary (or more) if I was willing to take on an office job in NYC on a daily basis. But Cleveland? I am going to go with my man Jo Noah on this one.
33 minutes ago33 min 18 minutes ago, fathom said:Surprisingly I’m not nervous at all. Team has had an incredible year. Even if they lose this series, I won’t be disappointed.This is house money. Hopefully all of you believers put up and made a lot of money, because it was free money for those who believed all along. Just remember Gage and Soxtalk with those millions.
29 minutes ago29 min Sorry I have zero sympathy for Cleveland fans. They get to watch mostly very good baseball’s for 30 straight years, many hall of famers. Boo hoo you don’t get second contracts.Losers.
28 minutes ago28 min 14 minutes ago, Green Line said:I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut.The last week of the season was so intense I actually felt a sense of relief when they lost to Tampa.
18 minutes ago18 min 28 minutes ago, HeGetzUs said:Why? Over the season our starters have a better ERA than there’s in our matchups with them. I’d much rather face them then what NY could throw at us.Throw that stat out the window. Cleveland has great pitching and will be very tough. Doesn’t mean the Sox can’t win, but regular season head to head stats mean nothing now. Just ask the Astros.
13 minutes ago13 min 29 minutes ago, Green Line said:I feel like I felt after the 2008 regular season. Winning the division from the Twins was so rewarding I didn't really feel much when they lost to Tampa in the ALDS. That said this series is much more winnable than that one, Tampa in 2008 was a juggernaut.They were so spent once they got to Tampa, it was almost unfair lol.
11 minutes ago11 min 56 minutes ago, Green Line said:Loyalty. Its a good thing.Not with Cleveland. Or abusive relationships. Which I feel like as a Sox fan I've been in one for all of my life 😂😭
11 minutes ago11 min 4 minutes ago, Snopek said:Throw that stat out the window. Cleveland has great pitching and will be very tough. Doesn’t mean the Sox can’t win, but regular season head to head stats mean nothing now. Just ask the Astros.Well obviously, but there is nothing there that tells us the Sox can’t compete/win this series. 2 very evenly matched teams that may ultimately come down to who doesn’t make the mental mistakes and can play clean baseball
3 minutes ago3 min 8 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Not with Cleveland. Or abusive relationships. Which I feel like as a Sox fan I've been in one for all of my life 😂😭That's not a bad comp. Their fans know what is coming.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.