57 minutes ago57 min 1 hour ago, JoshPR said:Brazoban been a huge disappointmentDid he look bad vs the astros? I don't remember him pitching
55 minutes ago55 min 2 minutes ago, joejoesox said:Did he look bad vs the astros? I don't remember him pitchingHe was the reason we almost lost the lead in the 5th of game 2.
50 minutes ago50 min 4 minutes ago, chw42 said:He was the reason we almost lost the lead in the 5th of game 2.thanks, I was driving home from Romeoville and my Internet was completely non existent on I-55 S
39 minutes ago39 min Here's a crazy thought: say they pitch Hagen, Newcomb, Taylor, Hicks, and Feddy today. Each for about two innings. And it goes great. What's to stop them from doing the exact same thing on Monday and the exact same thing on Wednesday?!
31 minutes ago31 min 2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:I’d rather have Antonacci or Peters in there over Braden against a LHP, but Montgomery has also hit a bomb off Messick so what do I know. Either way, let’s fucking go!!!I’d like Sam in there over Braden but can’t make that work defensively.
27 minutes ago27 min 4 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:I’d like Sam in there over Braden but can’t make that work defensively.Braden hit a HR off Messick, I'm guessing they are gonna try to find that magic stroke again
17 minutes ago17 min Just now, The Mighty Mite said:The mission is to take at least one game in ClevelandYea, in a 5 game series, a split is almost mandatory.
10 minutes ago10 min Did I just hear correctly that Messick listens to Higher by Creed to pump himself up???
9 minutes ago9 min My better half put Sirius XM on our smart TV so settling in to listen to Len and DJ......Let's Go Boys!!!!!
8 minutes ago8 min Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:What does Tommy Pham have on Venable?Sometimes simple threats work
7 minutes ago7 min Just now, Green Line said:The AUDIO is messed up for me its ahead of the video by a couple seconds!!!Same but I think they just fixed it
7 minutes ago7 min Just now, Green Line said:The AUDIO is messed up for me its ahead of the video by a couple seconds!!!Just now, DoUEvenShift said:Same but I think they just fixed itNow no strike zone... working out the kinks, I guess
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.