4 hours ago4 hr Just now, fathom said:I’ve come to hate watching Kay pitch.Seems to struggle with command lately.
4 hours ago4 hr Is this game not actually on TBS like on Saturday? I signed up for Youtube garbage to watch that one, now it's tell me that I need HBO to watch it on youtube.What the f***.
4 hours ago4 hr Not saying he's bad but Kay does seem to labor through every batter. He's also fat and sweaty so that doesnt help
4 hours ago4 hr Just now, soulfly said:Is this game not actually on TBS like on Saturday? I signed up for Youtube garbage to watch that one, now it's tell me that I need HBO to watch it on youtube.What the f***.i'm watching tbs on youtube tv
4 hours ago4 hr Just now, EloyJenkins said:Kay better have a short ass leash.His stuff has looked bad in the postseason
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:ramirez is dying to hit a ground ball, don't walk him.Welp
4 hours ago4 hr Just now, chw42 said:lol they could have used Newcomb and didn't?This decision never made sense
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.