4 hours ago4 hr Just now, joejoesox said:they just gave Cleveland a shitload of confidence that was just handed to them because our fucking pitchers are assI liked it more when we avoided pitching the guys who sucked down the stretch
4 hours ago4 hr This is exactly what Cleveland wanted… jump ahead early….they punched now it’s up to us to counter
4 hours ago4 hr These commentators keep talking about Saturday's game as if it were played yesterday, wtf
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, joejoesox said:they just gave Cleveland a shitload of confidence that was just handed to them because our fucking pitchers are assMaybe theyare confident but they are also ass so not sure if that can bridge the gap.
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, CBJ03 said:I mean this isnt even remotely true. He's basically been forced to mix and match since July.If you’re going to go to another lefty as soon as Kay gets in trouble, just start the other lefty. I don’t blame Venable at all.
4 hours ago4 hr you just cant make those type of mistakes in the post season . they need to calm down.
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, fathom said:I liked it more when we avoided pitching the guys who sucked down the stretchCoulda been much worse…I’ll take being down by 2….we dig outta it and get our heads out our ass
4 hours ago4 hr Well that sucked…but honestly could have been much worse. Bats need to come through and get at least 1 back
4 hours ago4 hr 1 minute ago, White Sox Park said:ok, this is how you lose games..Newcomb throw to first was a nervous throw. Walks hurting again. Fortunately we still have 8 innings to go, albeit facing Gavin Williams.
4 hours ago4 hr CLE scores two runs on a high chopper to the pitcher after two walks and a single that would have been stopped if we weren't playing him up the middle
4 hours ago4 hr 4 minutes ago, BeaverEater48 said:Looks like I'll be playing fishing planet ealier then expectedlong way to go.
4 hours ago4 hr The meltdowns on this thread are hilarious. You'd think this team was in last place. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
4 hours ago4 hr Just now, fathom said:I liked it more when we avoided pitching the guys who sucked down the stretchKay’s gimmick has been avoiding throwing strikes, putting guys on base, and magically getting out of it with extreme luck. What a wild choice of a starter.
4 hours ago4 hr Could have been 1-0 or could have been game over.I will take 2-0 and now let's settle into this game......no more free passes and shitty Defense
4 hours ago4 hr Newcomb was clearly pissed after the throwing error. Really dialed up the velocity. I don't think I've ever seen him hit 99. He should have started the game. Kay couldn't throw a strike to save his life.
4 hours ago4 hr Newcomb pitched well enough but his error cost a run.Still, good to see newcomb might be back.
4 hours ago4 hr Newcomb has been BAD BAD for a looong time now. This is not a surprise. Kay has been just bad, but to be fair there havent been many good pitchers recently. Thats why the Sox choked away a big division lead.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.