1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.Fedde has earned some innings. Dude was pumping it up to 98-99 in relief and looked good. I'd feel comfortable throwing him a couple innings. I'd like to see Schultz get a shot as well.
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:yea she needs to get off social media or just not say that sort of thing imo. oh well, if that's our biggest gripe headed home up 2-0 hell yea.You know he cringes when he sees this crap but won’t say anything cuz it’s his mom. Meanwhile, she is being the typical overbearing mom.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.
1 hour ago1 hr 45 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:There’s no way this White Sox pitching staff trend isn’t going to get copied on some level. We bass ackwarded ourselves into something goodIt's objectively smart and I believe Tampa/Houston's R&D departments discovered this awhile ago. The problem is it's not really sustainable without all these off days. Sox are doing a great job of taking advantage though
1 hour ago1 hr 55 minutes ago, Quin said:We have God, anime, friendship, and magic.The Guardians have guardsball.Don't forget bidets.
1 hour ago1 hr 34 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam.Had my feet planted in the Gulf of America when Braden laced that 2 run double, watching with phone in hand.Let's goooo!!!!!You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.
1 hour ago1 hr Cleveland might do some weird stuff Game 3 with their season on the line. Parker Messick on short rest, Cade Smith for 3 innings, etc.I'm expecting a lower scoring game but I still like our chances
1 hour ago1 hr 6 minutes ago, ron883 said:You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.My wife is so annoyed with me
49 minutes ago49 min Every game someone steps up, Braden gets into the act today, and he did it right-handed.
41 minutes ago41 min 25 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:My wife is so annoyed with meJust have a make-up Bonemer and she’ll be fine.
14 minutes ago14 min 10 minutes ago, chw42 said:I think he just called him a slap dick motherfucker..Thank you for bringing this back.
14 minutes ago14 min 59 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You know he cringes when he sees this crap but won’t say anything cuz it’s his mom. Meanwhile, she is being the typical overbearing mom.Sorry she blocked you
12 minutes ago12 min 2 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:Thank you for bringing this back.Pitchers love saying this
10 minutes ago10 min 4 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:Sorry she blocked youI didn’t know she existed before tonight. 🤣
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.