Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.

Fedde has earned some innings. Dude was pumping it up to 98-99 in relief and looked good. I'd feel comfortable throwing him a couple innings. I'd like to see Schultz get a shot as well.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    wow, fathom. Unbelievable. What did you say?

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!! I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam. Had my f

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

yea she needs to get off social media or just not say that sort of thing imo. oh well, if that's our biggest gripe headed home up 2-0 hell yea.

You know he cringes when he sees this crap but won’t say anything cuz it’s his mom. Meanwhile, she is being the typical overbearing mom.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Hagen for sure goes starts the game going two or three. Taylor likely ends it with one or two. Not clear who will pitch in between.

Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.

45 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

There’s no way this White Sox pitching staff trend isn’t going to get copied on some level. We bass ackwarded ourselves into something good

It's objectively smart and I believe Tampa/Houston's R&D departments discovered this awhile ago. The problem is it's not really sustainable without all these off days. Sox are doing a great job of taking advantage though

55 minutes ago, Quin said:

We have God, anime, friendship, and magic.

The Guardians have guardsball.

Don't forget bidets.

34 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!

I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam.

Had my feet planted in the Gulf of America when Braden laced that 2 run double, watching with phone in hand.

Let's goooo!!!!!

You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.

Cleveland might do some weird stuff Game 3 with their season on the line. Parker Messick on short rest, Cade Smith for 3 innings, etc.

I'm expecting a lower scoring game but I still like our chances

6 minutes ago, ron883 said:

You ain't a White Sox fan if you didn't subject your family to the entire Sox game while driving, Jack.

My wife is so annoyed with me

Every game someone steps up, Braden gets into the act today, and he did it right-handed.

25 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

My wife is so annoyed with me

Just have a make-up Bonemer and she’ll be fine.

Hell yeah!!! Don’t stop now boys!!!

1 hour ago, WestEddy said:

I think he just called him a slap dick motherfucker..

I love you all.

10 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I think he just called him a slap dick motherfucker..

ezgif-7-38208d169cfd.gif

Thank you for bringing this back.

59 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

You know he cringes when he sees this crap but won’t say anything cuz it’s his mom. Meanwhile, she is being the typical overbearing mom.

Sorry she blocked you

2 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

ezgif-7-38208d169cfd.gif

Thank you for bringing this back.

Pitchers love saying this

4 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Sorry she blocked you

I didn’t know she existed before tonight. 🤣

1 hour ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!!

Had my feet planted in the Gulf of America when Braden laced that 2 run double, watching with phone in hand.

Let's goooo!!!!!

Where??

Just realized the Sox have gotten two seperate home crowds to boo their teams.

6 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Seaside. 30A

200.webp

9 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Where??

The Gulf of AMERICA! 🇺🇸 Between the Gulf of America and this White Sox postseason run, I'm getting sick of all this winning.

2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

It would have been cool if Castillo at least turned into another good reliever for Venable. Sir Anthony would actually look pretty nice as another bullpen weapon right now.

1 hour ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Damn, half the stadium in Tampa are Yankee fans, that must suck.

Plus it's their spring training base...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.