Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Melton1972 said:

Drew Carey is pissed Lol

Kelces from Cleveland Heights not happy either.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    wow, fathom. Unbelievable. What did you say?

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!! I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam. Had my f

  • Autumn Dreamin
    Autumn Dreamin

    Cleveland threw their top two guys at home...and we're going to Chicago up 2-0. Incredible. Cleveland would have maybe 1 run for the series without a couple misplays helping them? Postseason ERA for t

Posted Images

The Sox are currently:

+170 to win the American League

+750 to win the World Series.

I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming

100th win for the Rays. It ends at 103.

Sox in 6

9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The Sox are currently:

+170 to win the American League

+750 to win the World Series.

I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming

The only team that truly scares me is the Dodgers. I'm pulling for them to lose.

This team is so awesome. Taylor Da Gawd! Burke with a great performance and good to see young Braden step up in the clutch.

They've got the Tribe on the ropes now.

Don't let up. Step on their throats!

Edited by SoCalChiSox

30 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The Sox are currently:

+170 to win the American League

+750 to win the World Series.

I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming

Sox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Sox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.

weird get that same 88-89% number with all mlb playoff series in same situation historically...better odds even coming home up 2-0

wouldn't be surprised if same for NHL and NBA too about 90%

2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:

Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.

2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:

Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.

Why? He threw 7 pitches tonight and there is an off-day tomorrow.

Amazing that the Sox haven't clinched a post-season series at home since 1906. Time to end this 120-year drought on Wednesday!!!

Williams had 11 strikeouts but Burke posted the better top line out of the pen

5 hours ago, pettie4sox said:

Is it just me or was Ron Darling absolutely insufferable...

Can’t fucking stand that bum.

2 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

They win tomorrow and we go to the ALCS for the first time since I was born ( aside from 05 ).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.