1 hour ago1 hr 26 minutes ago, chw42 said:Blago is a Cubs fanNot anymore. He's a changed man since getting out of prison. Reformed.
1 hour ago1 hr 17 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Maybe there was a benefit to losing the division. That's easily out at the Rate.
1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, Green Line said:Not anymore. He's a changed man since getting out of prison. Reformed.He didn't go to jail for being a Cubs fan
1 hour ago1 hr Author 8 minutes ago, wegner said:I am going to guess that they go Martin after Newcomb.Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.
1 hour ago1 hr 31 minutes ago, Texsox said:I really wish I was in town for the game.Look at Mr. Money Bags!
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, ron883 said:Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.I would think they would have left him off roster this round if he wasn't close to being ready.Could go Sandlin.
1 hour ago1 hr 6 hours ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)ron, were you dropped on your head as a child?
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, wegner said:I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, chw42 said:He didn't go to jail for being a Cubs fanYou know whose justice department prosecuted him right?
1 hour ago1 hr 10 minutes ago, ron883 said:Is Martin ready? I know he's been dealing with some calf soreness. I think we're more likely to see Schultz and Fedde.NO
1 hour ago1 hr 46 minutes ago, wegner said:I am gonna go with Mandy Patinkin for the ?Inigo Montoya added to that list?? Hell Yeah.He narrated the World Series dvd
1 hour ago1 hr 6 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)Big Tent Fandom
1 hour ago1 hr Honestly thought someone was implying Netanyahu was a white Sox fan which is a terrifying thought.
1 hour ago1 hr 6 minutes ago, mmmmmbeeer said:Yeah, he's a diehard fan, surprisingly. At least he has one redeeming quality ;)I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.
57 minutes ago57 min 7 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Obama or BuehrleThome in a Sox jersey to troll Cleveland fans
52 minutes ago52 min 3 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:Obama and Oprah.If she throws a strike all fans seated in Section 158 win a car!
50 minutes ago50 min 14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Shapiro?Gene Honda:"Southside, Stand Up! Now throwing out the first pitch, your BUDDY, John Schriffennnnnn!"
45 minutes ago45 min Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.
24 minutes ago24 min 37 minutes ago, wegner said:I actually absolutely love talking to other Sox fans around me at a game or even just around town. And I also love that I know nothing about that person's politics, etc and that we are just bonding over something that we love. Maybe that is too simplistic of thinking, but I don't really care.Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.