Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

I'll take it

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Oof. Foul ball. Good job by Peters to sell it though.

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

Wouldn’t mind a bunt here

Play for crooked number

Never execute with one out runner on third anyway

Hit the bat

It definitely hit the bat, but did it skim his arm first?

Sox just playing for a walk off in front of the crowd

Just now, AntMan26 said:

Oof. Foul ball. Good job by Peters to sell it though.

TP tried to pull an AJ

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

It definitely hit the bat, but did it skim his arm first?

I don't think so

Something I absolutely hate this postseason is how the broadcast rarely shows who’s warming up.

Looked like it hit his arm first

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

TP tried to pull an AJ

I was thinking more Jermaine Dye.

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

Looked like it hit his arm first

I though the spin of the ball changed in real time.

Overturned. Damn.

Ummm

If it hits the string then it counts, right?

I'm not sure if the bat hit the glove

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

There’s a start, we could have used that in the first inning

Chase has been better hitting with no men on base and less pressure, than with RISP when he expands the zone.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Just now, chw42 said:

I'm not sure if the bat hit the glove

Nope

Double challenge !

This is dumb.

I mean what are we doing? lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.