3 hours ago3 hr Just now, almagest said:'93? '92 was when they made that awful George Bell trade and finished 86-76.93 yea sorry it’s been a while lol
3 hours ago3 hr 4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:It really is an odd flex. It's a unifying tradition meant to be fun. Assigning a statistical value to it is odd.How is it a flex. I'm just saying, if it doesn't work try something else.
3 hours ago3 hr Author 1 minute ago, Green Line said:How is it a flex. I'm just saying, if it doesn't work try something else.No tradition like this "works". It doesn't hit, pitch, or field. But its not about that. It's for the fans, and adding to the ambiance. It doesn't have a win/loss record.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:No tradition like this "works". It doesn't hit, pitch, or field. But its not about that. It's for the fans, and adding to the ambiance. It doesn't have a win/loss record.The fans are not happy. They left angry yesterday. I was at the last playoff game in 2021, that was a disaster.
3 hours ago3 hr Author 1 minute ago, Green Line said:The fans are not happy. They left angry yesterday. I was at the last playoff game in 2021, that was a disaster.Them wearing black had zero to do with the win or loss. Less than zero.
3 hours ago3 hr 34 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:I have a bad feeling the staff is completely out of gas. I hope I'm wrong.It was bound to happen having like 2 and a half starters. Win today, celebrate and get a few days off. Don't want this going back to Cleveland Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by Bob Sacamano
3 hours ago3 hr 40 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:I have a bad feeling the staff is completely out of gas. I hope I'm wrong.I mean a bunch of them haven't thrown a ton at least the past couple weeks. Minus Newcomb, Taylor, and Burke everyone else has gotten multiple days off or hasn't thrown a ton of innings this year (Hagan)
3 hours ago3 hr 52 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:I don't know why but I have this feeling we walk it off tonightTied 2-2 heading into the bottom of the 9th, the guards put in Cade smith to pitch till his arm falls off. Very first pitch, Mune deposits it over the right field wall for a home run.
3 hours ago3 hr 2 hours ago, Green Line said:If we double choke - fire will!Your posts are taking a dark turn.Worried about your well being. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by harkness99
3 hours ago3 hr I don't think I could handle a tie game going into the 9th or extras. I'm hoping for a comfortable 4-5 run lead and a relatively stress-free 9th.
3 hours ago3 hr 2 minutes ago, harkness99 said:Your posts are taking are a dark turn.Worried about your well being.Dont be, but thank you. Its all Will's fault
2 hours ago2 hr Completely unshockingly, the White Sox subreddit thinks the "Green Bay sucks" chants are awesome.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:Completely unshockingly, the White Sox subreddit thinks the "Green Bay sucks" chants are awesome.Theres another bad tradition that needs to end
2 hours ago2 hr Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumb
2 hours ago2 hr 9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumbYeah, most of the people on the White Sox subreddit are total meatballs.
2 hours ago2 hr 3 hours ago, Green Line said:No we're gonna get blwon outI know your MO. I was being contrarian.
2 hours ago2 hr FYI Sox have released some extra tickets and they are still availablehttps://www.ticketmaster.com/event/040064CBF3475866They increased the price from original sale thoughEdit: Similar tickets look cheaper on aftermarket Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by DoUEvenShift
2 hours ago2 hr 46 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Maybe it's cause I was liking all of them but consensus on twitter seemed to be it's dumbHeard some yesterday
1 hour ago1 hr 8 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:Heard some yesterdayI only heard them pre game but still dumb.
1 hour ago1 hr 20 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Will is as believable as Arteta when it comes to this stuff 😂
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.