43 minutes ago43 min 16 minutes ago, hi8is said:Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.It’s about sports fandom. Not race.Clear that up?Best of luck to you
31 minutes ago31 min 37 minutes ago, hi8is said:Or people need to get a life, treat players and their families like people, and show some fucking respect.28 minutes ago, hi8is said:Last time I painted my face black was for the ALCS in LA for that game 5. Before the woke police were a thing.It’s about sports fandom. Not race.Clear that up?It's hilarious you made this posts almost back to back.
29 minutes ago29 min 30 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:Martin has already stated that he's been dealing with a leg injury (hamstring?) if I remember right.Hamstring or knee tweak and then he also had that recurring blister.
10 minutes ago10 min I agree with Guff and others who have said that the Sox will need home runs, possibly a few with men on base, in order to win.Maybe come up with a new pitching strategy with Teel on board. Pitch inside on the hands if they are getting aggressive.I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high. Edited 10 minutes ago10 min by tray
2 minutes ago2 min 8 minutes ago, tray said:I think there may be a fight in that game. Tensions are high.Why do you think we signed Pham?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.