Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fire of a season!

Featured Replies

So many threads about negative fire just wanted to yin the yang.

BIG step forward this year I'll see y'all in the spring.

Great season. Just feels disappointing in the moment since we went up 2-0 in the series coming home and choked. Go home and rest. Colson, go to Arizona and figure s%*# out.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

I had fun watching baseball again.

I love this merry band of idiots and I hope they grow.

Just now, Quin said:

I had fun watching baseball again.

I love this merry band of idiots and I hope they grow.

Hopefully they can take the next step and pick up some quality reinforcements in FA

They won 88 games; they far exceeded my expectations. This team is one of the most likable Sox team I have ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Falstaff said:

They won 88 games; they far exceeded my expectations. This team is one of the most likable Sox team I have ever seen.

We had the casual baseball fan rooting for us. Even Cubs fans rooted for us because of how likeable guys like Murakami are. It just sucks that we couldn't finish the season with more dignity. Striking out a record 19 and 21 times while blowing a 2-0 lead is basically an implosion.

50 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

So many threads about negative fire just wanted to yin the yang.

BIG step forward this year I'll see y'all in the spring.

Is that one of the Aristocats at the bottom left of that screen? lol

The best is yet to come for these idiots.

41 minutes ago, chw42 said:

We had the casual baseball fan rooting for us. Even Cubs fans rooted for us because of how likeable guys like Murakami are. It just sucks that we couldn't finish the season with more dignity. Striking out a record 19 and 21 times while blowing a 2-0 lead is basically an implosion.

Was at the bar with a cubs fan tonight. He said that White Sox fever had overtaken Chicago. Felt like nobody cared about the cubs making the playoffs.

Edited by Colome's Hat

17 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

So many threads about negative fire just wanted to yin the yang.

BIG step forward this year I'll see y'all in the spring.

Ok, I just finished the 12 hours and yes it generally was a fun season.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.