Holy crap, did anyone see ESPN News?

Guest JimH

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep it did..

Only addressed our needs, But I guess as long as the plan doesn't involve Polanco its a bad deal :rolly

I've never been the one to jump on the Polanco bandwagon, I want us to spend money on pitching.

We would essentially be trading Anderson for Posednik, and Lee for Castillo.

That's horrible!

I've never been the one to jump on the Polanco bandwagon, I want us to spend money on pitching.

That's horrible!

Actually, I think technically, Lee would be dealt to Florida for Castillo and a prospect(not that bad of a move). But then we would ship that prospect off along with Anderson for Podsednik :o

I would like the trade, and I can see why all 3 teams would make it..but the Sox would be giving up too much.

That's horrible!

WIth the Money saved we can makea run at a better Front Rotation guy, which I think we would all agree would help this team

I did a little look around and see that the Jaret thing is still floating and that they are asking silly money. I take it these 21 pages are all rumours since I have heard nothing of interest over the past few days.

Anybody else get the feeling, don't know why, that we will be taking pretty much the same team onto the field come opening day as we had at the end of last year? I am not expecting anything HUGE to happen, as I really don't know if those options are out there.

Don't sweat it. Some just can't help themselves but to be ignorant.

I said read something other than the first page. That doesn't mean read the whole thread word for word. Just taking a glimpse at any of the other pages would clearly tell any reader that this deal was a hoax. Your weak stabs at my character are really pathetic.

I said read something other than the first page.  That doesn't mean read the whole thread word for word.  Just taking a glimpse at any of the other pages would clearly tell any reader that this deal was a hoax.  Your weak stabs at my character are really pathetic.

oh boy :o

I said read something other than the first page.  That doesn't mean read the whole thread word for word.  Just taking a glimpse at any of the other pages would clearly tell any reader that this deal was a hoax.  Your weak stabs at my character are really pathetic.

No stabs at your character. Just at your posting style, which IMO, is rude and ignorant.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in the real world.. other than that "homework" folder.. just can't help yourself on the internet. Par for the course.

No stabs at your character. Just at your posting style, which IMO, is rude and ignorant.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I can't believe you think my posting style is rude. That's like the whore telling the vacuum it sucks. So it's your kindness that lands you in a new argument each day?

It is getting rediculous around here, but who really gives a s*** how we act on an internet message board?

Steff called him out and thats okay, not to mention she burned him for his folder on "homework" which I find absolutely hysterical.

But if you are insulting someones credibility or calling them out for no reason there should be some sort of punishment.

Locking this thread doesn't do anything good, thats for sure, this is one of the most controversial threads we've had here in a while.

Carry on.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  I can't believe you think my posting style is rude.  That's like the whore telling the vacuum it sucks.  So it's your kindness that lands you in a new argument each day?

Too cute. And exactly the response I expected. It's ok.. you can't help yourself.

Kudos to you for not disappointing, and showing the other "kids" how not to act.

As for the whore comment.. I've found that those who use such analogies are those who usually know them best. Not that I'm calling you a whore or anything... :rolly

She practically called you a nice guy, and you had to go and be a dick back to her?

Thats garbage.

Oh Christ, people are s***ting bricks over the Internet because someone made an indirect analogy about Steff being a whore. Boo-f***ing-hoo, grow up.

3E8 didn't even come out and call Steff a whore, he made, oh s***, what are those grammatical terms...AN ANALOGY. It is often used so that less than intelligent people (see: morons) can understand something that is foreign to them.

Advice:

Beastly, shut the f*** up. Steff can make a fool out of herself if she wants to, she doesn't need your omniscience on the subject here.

3E8, make better analogies. Ones not directly inferring women as whores might be a start.

Steff, shut up and lose the "OMG LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL ON THE INTERNET" personality. You're 31, and to many of the teenagers here, you're not doable even if they consumed mass quantities of alcohol and were blind. Stop trying to play the "holier than thou" card because no one really gives a s*** how high up you are on the Internet/SoxTalk heirarchy.

"You can't help yourself."

Oh God. Do you want a prize for being "mature" on the Internet? I bet that goes over real well in the real world where many people are exact opposites of themselves online.

Let's get back to the topic here, people. If anyone wants flaming, I'd be glad to dish it out without discrimination.