Gameday! Seattle vs. ChiSox 4-15-05

Capn12

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Unreal  :crying

What's unreal is you using that stank-ass smiley up there .. :bang :chair :fight :stick

You need a good ass whippin :whip

The least you could do is not show love for your "other" team in the game thread.. :P

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 03:43 PM)
What's unreal is you using that stank-ass smiley up there ..  :bang  :chair  :fight  :stick 

You need a good ass whippin :whip

The least you could do is not show love for your "other" team in the game thread..  :P

:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

haha, its all in fun...

and Cheat... Garland is 1 for 1 this season so far in 6 IP wins... Im playing the numbers

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 06:39 PM)
Carl's in the lineup tonight:

lf Perez

2b Iguchi

dh Everett

1b Konerko

rf Dye

cf Rowand

c Pierzynski

3b Crede

ss Uribe

If you ask me perez is the ideal lead-off hitter if we want to field a winner.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 05:53 PM)
You have got to be f***ing kidding me.  Perez in the leadoff spot, after a night in which Harris is on base three times, with two hits and a walk?

TIMO f***ING PEREZ IN THE LEADOFF SPOT?!?!?!?!?!?!

:puke  :puke  :puke

Remeber last time you complained about Timo's position in the order? :P

At least CLE is giving MIN a game 3-2 MIN. They scored 2R off Santana in the 2nd.

For all our offensive woes Ozzie still lost 2 out of 3 gms for our Sox by mismanaging the pen. Cotts has no business relieving a starter. Ever. He should be relegated to mop-ups & blow-outs or matchups until he proves he can handle more.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
Why do you have a problem with Timo?  Iguchi's at 2B, Timo's a better OF, & Uribe is still in a slump. You want Iguchi to lead off?

Harris in center, Rowand in left.

And, I think that might have been the best inning I've ever seen Garland pitch.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Apr 16, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
With all the good LH bats CLE has this is a good test for him.  Especially since their on a high after last night's win over the Sox.  Thank you Mr Cotts & the great & powerful Oz.

All the lefty bats for Cleveland make it easier for Santana. Hafner's not even in the lineup tonight for the Indians.

I'd like to see Iguchi bunt with a man on 2nd and no outs because he's going to have a hard time getting the man over to 3rd in those situations. Iguchi struggles with an inside fastball, and that's exactly the pitch that will be called in that situation so he can't just poke the ball to the right side. If you remember, the book on Iguchi during ST was that you can get him out by throwing hard stuff inside.