The Rally Crede

Heads22

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to the Rally Crede.

* Caution: Rally Crede may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

* Rally Credel contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

* Do not use Rally Crede on concrete.

Discontinue use of Rally Crede if any of the following occurs:

* Itching

* Vertigo

* Dizziness

* Tingling in extremities

* Loss of balance or coordination

* Slurred speech

* Temporary blindness

* Profuse sweating

* Heart palpitations

If Rally Credel begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Rally Crede may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Rally Crede should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration...

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Rally Crede, The White Sox, and its parent company SoxTalk, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Rally Crede include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Rally Crede has been shipped to our troops in Afghanistan and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Rally Crede.

Rally Crede comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Rally Crede

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!

QUOTE(qwerty @ Sep 20, 2005 -> 11:50 PM)
Will the sig also be added by everyone to put powers of rally crede in full effect?

I think that might unleash supernatural forces beyond our control, but it's there for the taking.

Share the Love. Share the Rally Crede! :snr

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Sep 21, 2005 -> 12:56 AM)
Props to whoever started this....THANK YOU RALLY CREDE....now all we need is them to put it on the jumbotron

I do believe this is al lthe doing of our Bossman, Chisoxfn...good ole Gage and his pisspoor photoshop skills, er i mean elite skills.