Twins vs White Sox 9-22 Official Gamethread

southsideirish71

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:06 PM)
Thanks Aaron.

Nice job pods start in the bullpen next time.

The epitome of a choke job.

Sorry but f*** THIS TEAM.  I have not said it before they are losers and this is a loser franchise.

We may back into the playoffs but if I hear again we have the best record in the AL and won such and such games right now this team has a manager that is scared of everyone and everything and his team is following his lead.

f*** THIS TEAM AND FRANCHISE AS A WHOLE.

What a fan you are!

Remember before this game when everyone wasnt expecting the Sox to even score? What happened, got too used to being in the game?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:05 AM)
Can the blame be placed squarely on the offense tonight, or will it be another 'blame Ozzie' night?

Even though Ozzie made some dumb decisions tonight (Marte and letting Everett bat in the 9th), this offense is completely to blame. It's a full organizational collapse. Hey Hawk...where would he play?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 09:07 PM)
I'll atleast give some props to B-MAC.  He went out there and did a tremendous job.  He matched Santana pitch for pitch.

Yeh i will, but everyone including myself is just too pissed right now.

BMAC :cheers

offense :finger

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
I cant believe some people, their out as soon as the sox lose but as soon as they win their back in, choose one.

Yep.

I'll give that to qwerty, at least he hates them no matter how they are doing.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
Good for you, the rest of the board marches right along with you, yeah, that makes it right.

Now Jenks is not getting the job done.

It all started with a bad play by Aaron Rowand.  Once again, the Sox make mistakes and Minnesota capitalizes.

Funny that you say that... because the twins have not been their same ol selves this season when it comes to capitilizing against teams. If they had eben like that this season we would be in even bigger trouble.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:08 AM)
We're supposed to like it and not get upset? Makes sense.

No, but it's like people are more concerned about that than the health of their family, etc. The same people that are so scared about it will still be back on opening day cheering their ass off.