Twins vs White Sox 9-22 Official Gamethread

southsideirish71

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want my children to fold when the going gets tough like these players have.  I also don't think I'm saying anything that a majority of the people on this board don't think.

Good for you, the rest of the board marches right along with you, yeah, that makes it right.

Now Jenks is not getting the job done.

It all started with a bad play by Aaron Rowand. Once again, the Sox make mistakes and Minnesota capitalizes.

This seriously pisses me off. All of those players complain about people not showing up to the park and how they need more support is just BS. More people would go to a game if this team could play like they did in the first half and win. It is just so f***ing sad to watch these guys blow it over these last 10 games or however many is left. I suggest if they wanted people to come, stop choking like they did tonight and come through in the God damn clutch.

Thanks Aaron.

Nice job pods start in the bullpen next time.

The epitome of a choke job.

Sorry but f*** THIS TEAM. I have not said it before they are losers and this is a loser franchise.

We may back into the playoffs but if I hear again we have the best record in the AL and won such and such games right now this team has a manager that is scared of everyone and everything and his team is following his lead.

f*** THIS TEAM AND FRANCHISE AS A WHOLE.

QUOTE(JimH @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:05 AM)
Good for you, the rest of the board marches right along with you, yeah, that makes it right.

Now Jenks is not getting the job done.

It all started with a bad play by Aaron Rowand.  Once again, the Sox make mistakes and Minnesota capitalizes.

I agree with your sentiment about Rowand. He's the most overrated player on the Sox by far, and that's hard to do when you have Pods on your team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 22, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
Some people, and I'm not referring to JimH, would rather take out their frustrations on certain posters rather than to admit this is an epic collapse.

I am gonna have to agree and it is BS. Face the truth people.

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Sep 23, 2005 -> 03:06 AM)
We're going to get everyone who ever choked in the history of baseball off the hook the way we're going.

Seriously, why do people get so upset about that? This team deserves every criticism they receive if they choke.