World Series Tickets go onsale Tues

Allsox

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FLsouthsider @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
I tried for game 6, got past the word verification, had four minute wait, then nothing available.

whoopee.

was checking some ticket broker web sites, cheapest I saw was $700 a seat. oh well.

I miss the old days of camping out dangerously overnight.

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 11:17 AM)
I had 3 tickets to game 2 and Ticketbastard FROZE during at the credit card submission page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I had 2 for game 2 and the exact same thing happened to me. f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fight

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
I had 3 tickets to game 2 and Ticketbastard FROZE during at the credit card submission page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

ME TOO!!!

I STILL HAVE THE f***IN' PAGE UP!

DO I WAIT???

s***, I NEED TO LEAVE IN 2 MINUTES...

QUOTE(zoonie824 @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 05:16 PM)
im still stuck at 3 minutes.... and i dont think the page is refreshing anymore this sucks

Yeah, I got froze out too. I was so hopeful -- refreshing every 10 seconds, starts at about 10 min, down to 8, then 1 almost immediately. And then it just froze. s***ty system for tix, but of course I kind of expected that. Just that minute or so when you think you got through. Crap.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 18, 2005 -> 10:18 AM)
How long was it stuck on the:

"Processing...

Please wait while we process your request.

We'll ask you for your billing address and credit card information in just a moment.

If you refresh this page or hit the back button, you will lose your place in line."

???

I've been waiting for 16 minutes!  On this same damn page!  I thought I got through but now it froze before I could give my credic card info!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I didn't really get them, I just wanted to see what it felt like to type it. I've now been waiting 20 minutes for the word to appear. About to give up.