The Official Parade Thread

southsideirish71

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 04:51 PM)
I am so there.. I was 8 when the Bears won it, and my pops took me out of school to see the Parade.. Football is my second fav sport.. There is no way I am missing this.

I was there too!!

I never thought I'd see another parade like this!!!

Drink it up boys!!! It'll never taste so good again!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
As far as I'm concerned, work is cancelled. As far as my kids are concerned...if they can have the day off for something as stupid and pointless as Columbus Day, then they are being pulled from school tomorrow!!! I will be there, with the whole family.

Where you gonna situate yourselves, Kid?

I'm planning on being somewhere around Jackson or Adams, close enough to work to get back in an hour.

But it might be a better idea for you guys to park it closer to the Chicago River near Wacker, where the rally will be.

I think I am going to go to 1st and 2nd period and have my mom pick me up after division so I can watch the festivities. I wish I could be there. My lucky ass sister works right on Lasalle and get's to see it all. Basically, I have to just turn in 3 papers and I can leave lol.

QUOTE(kman @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 05:32 PM)
wow i had my first day of training at my job tommorow at 11 am and my boss called and i confirmed, now i just called back the work and told them i kuldnt make it on a voicemail, you guys think ill be fired?

I would say that there is a possibility of that happening.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 06:57 PM)
Where you gonna situate yourselves, Kid?

I'm planning on being somewhere around Jackson or Adams, close enough to work to get back in an hour.

But it might be a better idea for you guys to park it closer to the Chicago River near Wacker, where the rally will be.

I'm coming in on the train again. Any advice on how to get to the rally location from there? If you still have my cell number, call me in the morning.

QUOTE(kman @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 06:32 PM)
wow i had my first day of training at my job tommorow at 11 am and my boss called and i confirmed, now i just called back the work and told them i kuldnt make it on a voicemail, you guys think ill be fired?

If you made it this far, I think you're okay.

Im still trying to get my mom to call me in to school. We were off today for Parent teacher conferences and its the most pointless thing to go back friday and have the weekend off, its the unofficial senior ditch day really. My Trig teacher even told our class that there is a quiz on friday, but she will have all the kids who dont show up take it monday and everyone else can have a day of no work. Id much rather take my no work day tomorrow. That is really my only class that involves work so I should be good.

If you can take off work get your asses out there.  If you work downtown get your assses down there.  If you are in school, get your asses down there.

Told my boss, I dont think I will be coming into work.  His response, I am surprised you are here today.  That was already a gift.

LETS SHOW THE WORLD HOW THE SOX FANS CELEBRATE, PACK THOSE STREETS AND CHEER ON OUR BOYS.  WORLD CHAMPS BABY

Make sure to clap really really loud when Greg Walker goes by, maybe even draw him a picture or something.