Poor kid.. but hysterical.

Steff

Ill tell you this as a child who had step parents and as the father of a Stepchild:

There is no way in hell I would do that to my wife's kid. My kid, well that might be a different story(although the kid in the video seems to be a very easily scared kid). My brother, oh hell yes. But not my step kid. No way jose. Too many "Look what you did to my kid" scenarios that I have personally had to deal with growing up to risk that proposition.

But it was funny.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 05:20 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks doing that to this kid (clearly the parent knew what was coming) was just plain mean?  No way I could do that.

I bet he didn't expect the kid to break down crying the way he did. Although he continues to follow him around with the camera, lol.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 04:20 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks doing that to this kid (clearly the parent knew what was coming) was just plain mean?  No way I could do that.

No, you are not alone. I wonder how old the kid is. I'm thinking 8-10 years old.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 04:34 PM)
I bet he didn't expect the kid to break down crying the way he did.  Although he continues to follow him around with the camera, lol.

And then somebody decided to release it to the internet. Somebody is in need of an asskicking. :fight