Federline says he's ready for backlash

whitesoxfan101

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/...4039984000.html

Federline Says He's Ready for Backlash

Sun Feb 19, 5:44 PM ET

Kevin Federline is ready for a backlash over his brand-new role as white-boy rapper.

But it already can't get worse, the dancer and husband of pop star Britney Spears told Newsweek for its issue on newsstands Monday.

"'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day,'" he said, quoting his critics. "If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?"

He has released his single "PopoZao" on his Web site. It got 2 million hits in eight days, he said, which proves there's interest.

He plans to release his debut album by this spring, but without featuring his wife on the album, said Federline, 27.

"We have collaborated," he said. "But I'm not going to put the songs on this album because it's like, 'Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife.'"

Federline has two children with his former girlfriend, Shar Jackson. He and Spears had a son, Sean Preston, in September. They married in 2004.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:27 AM)
She'll be hot again and back on the charts again, book it.

If she has another bun in the over like rumored, I have serious doubts about that.

And I wonder if Britney can adjust her music as she gets older. Madonna completely re-invented herself repeatedly as she got older(some of it pretty awesome, some of it forgettable), does Britney have that in her? Who knows. But her last couple efforts, while still gobbled up by the brainless TRL masses, were not good at all.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 10:38 AM)
If she has another bun in the over like rumored, I have serious doubts about that. 

And I wonder if Britney can adjust her music as she gets older.  Madonna completely re-invented herself repeatedly as she got older(some of it pretty awesome, some of it forgettable), does Britney have that in her?  Who knows.  But her last couple efforts, while still gobbled up by the brainless TRL masses, were not good at all.

She has two things working in her favor in terms of getting back in shape: she's still young and has a lot of money. Six months with a trainer, chef, the Lypo clinic and her plastic surgeon and she'll be back.

She still has 'the machine' behind her. They can still squeeze a hit album and tour out of her.

Kevin: Magic Mirror, how can I look like a douchebag today?

Peter as Mirror: Well Kevin, I would say first of all don't shave or shower.

Ok, I won't

And you just got out of bed right?

Yea

I would say just go ahead and wear that tanktop all day

Um, ok

Alright, so we've covered the hygiene, no collared shirts... Oh yea, don't forget to walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 12:00 PM)
Kevin: Magic Mirror, how can I look like a douchebag today?

Peter as Mirror: Well Kevin, I would say first of all don't shave or shower.

Ok, I won't

And you just got out of bed right?

Yea

I would say just go ahead and wear that tanktop all day

Um, ok

Alright, so we've covered the hygiene, no collared shirts... Oh yea, don't forget to walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment.

This is so wrong Balta. Kevin Federline doesnt walk anywhere. He has a ferrari with his name on the brakes to get him places. :lol:

magic_mirror_thumb.png

K-Fed - Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the most handsome of them all?

Mirror - People Magazine says its Matthew McConaughey

K-Fed - (silence)

K-Fed - Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest pop princess of them all?

Mirror - Dumbass, it aint Britney after what you did to her. Its Jessica Simpson, now go away, dont you have a bad song to make?

K-Fed - Britney! This Mirror is making fun of PopoZao again!

Mirror - Okay Okay! You are handsome and will have a good career, now go away. Could you throw a rock at me or something?

QUOTE(afacio @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 01:09 PM)
Can't Britney just send him to his room for about 20 years?  I never thought she'd be the less offensive one of the family.

Im hoping that she sends him divorce papers, if anything. The longer she is with him, the more exposure he will get.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 01:48 PM)
I know you're being sarcastic, but I submit to you.....

3RD BASS!!!

"pop pop goes the weasel, the weasel....pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes pop!"

:D

Oh my god lets turn this into a White Boy Rapper thread. I call 12 inches of SNOW!

Snow-Informer-288636.jpg

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Feb 21, 2006 -> 01:35 PM)
White Rappers are cool

I agree, I'm sure he grew up in the burbs, owns an EMINEM record, can wear a baseball cap backward, owns oversize jeans, so he's HARD. I bet if you drop him off on the west side of Chicago, he'll prove it to you too.