5/5: Sox vs Royals

Chisoxfn

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyways hopefully Jon can get himself back on track. His numbers sucked last game but that was basically all because of Cabrera. I'm thinking Jon is close to getting himself right. GO CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 5, 2006 -> 11:51 AM)
LMFAO!  I guess you couldn't Gage the security patch, so you just Gaged the game thread instead.  God I [heart] Soxtalk :cheers

Some suggestions for future Gage game threads, to avoid the embarrassment of not knowing the opponent:

Sox play the......AHHHH, you KNOW who they play!!!!!

Sox play the ___________ at __________________ .

Sox play the opponents at the baseball field.

:P :D

QUOTE(Melissa1334 @ May 5, 2006 -> 01:29 PM)
hopefully we win this game, im going today, it should be a fun night.  :gosox1:

(hey does anyone know what the age limit is for kids to get in free? or do they go by height?)

I believe the kid has to be shorter than the height of the turnstyle walking into the ballpark to get in free. Or at least that's how most parks do it that I'm aware of, but then again I don't have kids. :P

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 5, 2006 -> 12:34 PM)
I believe the kid has to be shorter than the height of the turnstyle walking into the ballpark to get in free.  Or at least that's how most parks do it that I'm aware of, but then again I don't have kids.  :P

thanks. thats what i heard too. :gosox1: :gosox3:

QUOTE(Felix @ May 5, 2006 -> 05:44 PM)
I'm not a fan of Cintron, I'd rather see Juan out there for his defense (especially with Jon on the mound).

Oh well :(

How can you possibly not be a fan of Cintron? The guy has been great for us. He plays solid D and right now his bat >>>>> Uribe's.