Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 6, 2007 -> 01:10 AM)
Nocioni was also a f***ing joke tonight.

True, but Nocioni isn't our best scorer. Nocioni isn't our 1st option. Nocioni isn't expected to drop 20 a night.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 6, 2007 -> 01:12 AM)
True, but Nocioni isn't our best scorer. Nocioni isn't our 1st option. Nocioni isn't expected to drop 20 a night.

Oh I know. I wasn't debating your post at all Gordon was a huge disappointment. I was simply adding my 2 cents of pissed off opinion.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 6, 2007 -> 01:14 AM)
Oh I know. I wasn't debating your post at all Gordon was a huge disappointment. I was simply adding my 2 cents of pissed off opinion.

Yeah, Nocioni basically came in and started giving the ball away. He looked terrible.

Horrible effort overall. The mental mistakes were sad to watch. Overall, they're the better team, so when you come out fumbling the ball while also allowing them to be the more aggressive, tenacious team, you get blown out like tonight.

Another note; there bench should absolutely not outplay ours.

Gotta come out and win game 2. But them having home court has always felt like what'll do them in.

wow, people need to calm down, it was 1 game... everyone besides Kirk really stunk. Gordon with Deng carried us against the Heat, way moreso than Hinrich who was for the most part a liability. So, lets lay off the Gordon hate.

We got outrebounded and outhustled, that shouldnt happen again for the rest of the series. Also, I just think Duhon and PJBrown are going to be liabilities this series moreso than assets. Duhon doesnt bring anything to the offensive side of the ball and cant handle either Rip/Billups on the defensive side. Brown cant guard Rasheed Wallace.

As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes you have to give credit to the opponent. They were all over Ben and benefited from our turnovers. They hit the offense boards as well. Bulls can improve on some things and pull this out.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 6, 2007 -> 05:53 AM)
wow, people need to calm down, it was 1 game... everyone besides Kirk really stunk. Gordon with Deng carried us against the Heat, way moreso than Hinrich who was for the most part a liability. So, lets lay off the Gordon hate.

We got outrebounded and outhustled, that shouldnt happen again for the rest of the series. Also, I just think Duhon and PJBrown are going to be liabilities this series moreso than assets. Duhon doesnt bring anything to the offensive side of the ball and cant handle either Rip/Billups on the defensive side. Brown cant guard Rasheed Wallace.

:notworthy

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ May 7, 2007 -> 02:47 PM)
Warriors and Jazz tonight, should be an interesting game.

Baron vs. Deron should be a lot of fun. Boozer is going to destroy the Warriors inside, but the Jazz have had trouble with quality wings all year, and the Warriors have a bunch of them. GS in 6.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ May 7, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
L1KE OMGZ BEN JORDON FOR MVPEEEEEE!

Go Warriors!

Just when you think we might have a chance, we show that we are still a young team and turn the ball over. PATHETIC.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 7, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
My excitement about going to game 3: ...

I'll still watch because I love the team so much. But it ain't lookin' good fellas. Only hope is that the home crowd completely re-energizes the team and they go on a tear.

Edited by SoxFan1

This series is done. We might get one here, so I'll say Pistons in 5. My worry that our tiny guards would get us have proven out. When we leave the guards 1 on 1, they get burned, and if we double or trap, one of their bigs gets a dunk or jump shot. We simply can't guard them, and their length is causing our said tiny guards hell. It's pretty obvious we have to trade one of the guards and get bigger in the backcourt if we want to go anywhere, and all things considered, I think Ben Gordon will be the guy that gets dumped. He has a much more tradeable contract, plays horrible defense, and can't run the point. If we were to do that and hopefully get a big that can score a bit inside in the lottery this offseason, we'd be a bit closer at least.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ May 7, 2007 -> 07:39 PM)
Get Tyrus out of the game now.

LOL. He, Deng, and Big Ben are the only 3 guys that showed up tonight.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 7, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
LOL. He, Deng, and Big Ben are the only 3 guys that showed up tonight.

Did you watch the first half? He stepped up in the second half, but he looked like absolute s*** in the first.

Edited by chimpy2121