I Hate Him!

soxfan3530

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 01:38 PM)
That "Powder" guy outfielder for Texas that always kills us.

I can think of a couple Texas outfielders that always killed us, and Rusty Greer always comes to mind first. That guy could have been in the middle of a 1 for 60 slump batting average below the mendoza line, and he would still have a huge series against the Sox

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 02:36 PM)
Ozzie Guillen, Scott Podsednik, and George W Bush. Pretty much any problem you can think is one of their faults.

Don't forget Kenny Williams!!

Him and Ozzie need to go...what did they ever do for this team?!?

:)

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 06:43 PM)
Dino Ciccarelli.

DINO

D-I-N-O DINO

You skate like a queen-O

You'd die without Primeau

to the tune of Lola.

man i hated him. And federov. That whole Russian 5 or whatever was the bain of my childhood existence.

Doug Mientkiewicz

Torri Hunter

Sammy Sosa

Manny Ramirez

Bob Howry

Scott Eyre

Greg Maddux

Carlos Zambrano

Michael Barrett

Derek Jeter

Ivan Rodriguez

Barry Bonds

Vicente Padiila

Kelvim Escobar

Joe Torre

Gary Sheffield

Dmitri Young

Jason Giambi

Mark Mcgwire

Jason Varitek

Kenny Rogers

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 02:03 PM)
Doug Mientkiewicz and Curt Schilling.

Especially Curt Schilling. f***ing asshole.

Boy did you steal my top two! Michael Barret and Ron Santo are also two great mentions for hateable for so many obvious reasons.

As far as stupid blind hate just because they kick the WS tail, my list in descending order of era playing goes Johan Santana, Jack Morris, Dave Stieb, and Kirk Gibson (I am so tired of his clip from 1988 and hated him more in '84). We all know what Johan does, but Morris and Stieb, in particular, had the White Sox collective number in the past. Another guy that took WAY too long to solve was Joe Mays a few years back. Boy did I hate him. Did I also mention Jacque Jones? Another boil on the WS neck who always comes up with the big hit, even with the Cubs last year.

I general I find I hate the Minnesota Twins with a bit of an evil eye cast at the Oakland A's and Cleveland Indians. The Twins are irritating for their clear home field advantage and piranha ways. The A's have always been tough on the Sox going back to Dave Stewart (also very hate-worthy) and the Bash Brothers. The Indians of the mid to late 90s and their high school like fans really used to make my blood boil.

I guess I am just filled with hate.

EDIT: I forgot Roberto Hernandez. He still carries a grudge for Schuler dumping him in 1997. F*** him too.

ANOTHER EDIT: Oh man, how did I forget how much I hate the Boston Red Sox? I would cheer for NYY any day over those MotherF***ers. They and their fans are basically the Cubs with a ring. The arrogance and sense of entitlement are nausiating. They would burn in hell if I had my way and believed in hell. I hate so much, yet love this thread.

Edited by Beltin'Bill