Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Black Ops M16 is nowhere near as good as the MW/MW2 version. I still like it a lot, though. Also digging the M14 -- two shot kill out to a considerable distance. My favorite classes so far, though, are Skorpion extended mags/C275 full auto/Scavenger/Sleight of Hand/Marathon, and Galil Silenced/C275 full auto/Ghost/Hardened/Hacker. Also, give the decoy grenades a try, if you haven't already. I love tossing a decoy out, watching someone pop out for the "easy kill", only to get facially raped by me.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 10:14 PM)
The G11, commando, and ak74u are my favs. i hate that im not consistent with my kills though, its always hit or miss every match. maybe its my internet connection.. time to upgrade to 100 mbps

I tend to have 3 really good games and then 2 piss poor ones. Then a couple of average ones, then a couple of really good ones. It's a weird pattern.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 10:31 PM)
Is there a way to just completely mute everyone's mic volume in multiplayer? I know you can do it to individual players, but I dont want to do that every match. I'm just sick of listening to people belching and their kids screaming behind them.

Just start your own party.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 11:14 PM)
The G11, commando, and ak74u are my favs. i hate that im not consistent with my kills though, its always hit or miss every match. maybe its my internet connection.. time to upgrade to 100 mbps

Nuketown is such a fantastic map, and the AK74u owns on it.

The GALIL is my fave weapon for any other map though.

Also, one of my favorite game plays from MW2, demolition, now sucks in Black Ops, very disappointing.

I've only used the AK74u a couple of times. My roommate (who plays splitscreen with me online at times) uses it a lot.

I prefer assault rifles, currently using the AUG. I'd like to unlock the Commando soon (that's at level 44 unfortunately), that was my favorite gun in the campaign.

QUOTE (Felix @ Nov 14, 2010 -> 06:35 PM)
AUG > *

Nuketown blows.

:unsure:

The only problem with Nuketown is the respawn patterns, where you usually respawn right next to someone from the other team. Other than that, it's a fantastic small map. Jungle is the worst.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 14, 2010 -> 05:22 PM)
I've only used the AK74u a couple of times. My roommate (who plays splitscreen with me online at times) uses it a lot.

I prefer assault rifles, currently using the AUG. I'd like to unlock the Commando soon (that's at level 44 unfortunately), that was my favorite gun in the campaign.

the Commando is my favorite gun, I feel like its the best gun on the game..

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 15, 2010 -> 10:37 AM)
:unsure:

The only problem with Nuketown is the respawn patterns, where you usually respawn right next to someone from the other team. Other than that, it's a fantastic small map. Jungle is the worst.

I f***ing despise Cracked, there's so many hiding spots that you don't know what hit you most of the time. Especially if you join in the middle of the game and the other team is raping the team you got dropped on.

I've tried using the tactical respawn point at Nuketown to respawn at the other team's base after I die. It hasn't worked too well so far. Great thing about Nuketown is that it's so small, you can put a Napalm strike anywhere and you'd get a good amount of people.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 15, 2010 -> 05:08 PM)
I f***ing despise Cracked, there's so many hiding spots that you don't know what hit you most of the time. Especially if you join in the middle of the game and the other team is raping the team you got dropped on.

I've tried using the tactical respawn point at Nuketown to respawn at the other team's base after I die. It hasn't worked too well so far. Great thing about Nuketown is that it's so small, you can put a Napalm strike anywhere and you'd get a good amount of people.

I cannot stand Demolition anymore, people camp wayyyy to much. I started off 16-2 in a game and ended up 25-20 because they camped our spawn and the only 2 ways to the bomb site, isn't Black Ops supposed to be the opposite of that? Like you're supposed to move around and be shifty, not this camping bulls***.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 16, 2010 -> 04:27 PM)
I cannot stand Demolition anymore, people camp wayyyy to much. I started off 16-2 in a game and ended up 25-20 because they camped our spawn and the only 2 ways to the bomb site, isn't Black Ops supposed to be the opposite of that? Like you're supposed to move around and be shifty, not this camping bulls***.

Campers are gay and they know it.

There will always be campers regardless..

However if you complain about people camping in Search and Destroy or Capture the Flag when they are clearly defending either the bomb/flag then I hate you and you need to learn how to play defense in a game type like that..

I kinda camp in Domination. If we have two of the three flags, I will kinda sit between them. That way I can get to either one as soon as they are being taken.

I never sit in one place though. I will kinda roam around a certain area.

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 17, 2010 -> 03:44 AM)

However if you complain about people camping in Search and Destroy or Capture the Flag when they are clearly defending either the bomb/flag then I hate you and you need to learn how to play defense in a game type like that..

Thats different. The camping snipers that never move from hidden spots are gay.

The worst game for camping I think I can remember is Counter Strike. The MP was almost unplayable at times.

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 17, 2010 -> 03:44 AM)

i dont know what defense is, im like ben gordon when it comes to playin kids online... all offense, and the occasional ball dribbled off of my own leg. lightweight + marathon + ak74u = "Im goin' innnnnnn!"

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 17, 2010 -> 11:07 AM)
Thats different. The camping snipers that never move from hidden spots are gay.

Yeah I know its different, I just hate when we play CTF and after the game some dumbass is yelling that we just "camped" like im suppose to let them just come take our flag and run off..