Masset (0-0) vs. Blackburn (1-1)- 12:10 CDT, CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:25 PM)
Based on your last few posts, its clear you aren't seeing the game, so how can you possible comment on that? Logan and Masset, and Thornton too, did indeed get ripped on a few calls. Its right in front of me.

I'm not talking about just this game. I'm talking about in general. It seems to happen EVERY GAME.

Yea...the umpires are *all* out to get us. These calls aren't going both ways, it's just us.

Give me a break. I don't need to see it to hear the whining.

Cheese with your whine? :P

Good teams overcome bad calls. Mediocre teams fold beneath them. And we are NOT playing good right now.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 07:27 PM)
wow, the last three weeks have been unreal from an offensive standpoint

Let's face it, we padded our record on facing a team that was in one of the worst slumps I've ever seen and didn't have their heart and soul.

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:26 PM)
Another negative comment by you

Well should I be positive after having seen another strikeout?? Maybe you can see the positive in striking out but I can't. The only positive on this team I see right now is CQ and the starting pitching. That is it

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
I'm not talking about just this game. I'm talking about in general. It seems to happen EVERY GAME.

Yea...the umpires are *all* out to get us. These calls aren't going both ways, it's just us.

Give me a break. I don't need to see it to hear the whining.

Cheese with your whine? :P

Good teams overcome bad calls. Mediocre teams fold beneath them. And we are NOT playing good right now.

So like I said, you aren't seeing it, so you haven't a clue as to what is happening.

The Sox are losing because they aren't hitting well, and what they are hitting isn't falling.

Seperately, the Sox have also been the victim of some bad calls.

Who the hell is whining, other than you earlier in the thread predicting STRANDED!!!!11!111!!!!!! before they got a hit and tied the game.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)
How bad can this get by our offense

We face 4 tough righties in Toronto, and thanks to our brilliant decision to only have 3 lefties on the whole roster, it's going to be a low scoring weekend likely.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:27 PM)
wow, the last three games have been unreal from an offensive standpoint

This started with the As series. We had a period of good hitting, batting hitting day. Then we had were the starter would shut us down and we would beat up on the mop up guy to make it respectable. Now its just a complete mess where we cant hit at all.