Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians

Heads22

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 26, 2008 -> 12:52 PM)
Do we get A-1 sauce with this steak?

I drown my sirloin steaks in A1. Love that stuff. I could drink it straight from the bottle.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 26, 2008 -> 01:07 PM)
I drown my sirloin steaks in A1. Love that stuff. I could drink it straight from the bottle.

I know the original purpose of A-1 was to make dry rough steaks taste better, but it is so good I can't resist pouring cups of it on my steaks, good or bad. A-1 makes anything taste good, and makes things that taste good even better.

This ain't Byrd's year.

It's time to do something offensively.

If Thome goes hitless tonight, it's time to deal him.

A.J. needs to start stroking the ball to all fields.

If he can't hit home runs, and it appears he can't anymore, he needn't

try to pull everything.

So, on Comcast last night, Mark "Huge Nose" Schianowski stated that both KW and Jim Hendry caught lightning in a bottle this offseason by getting Carlos Quentin and Reed Johnson. I had to do everything in my power not to spit my Pepsi out of my nose. The only thing those guys have in common is they both get HBP frequently.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 04:21 PM)
So, on Comcast last night, Mark "Huge Nose" Schianowski stated that both KW and Jim Hendry caught lightning in a bottle this offseason by getting Carlos Quentin and Reed Johnson. I had to do everything in my power not to spit my Pepsi out of my nose. The only thing those guys have in common is they both get HBP frequently.

i had to do everything in my power not to spit my coke out my nose reading that you were actually drinkin pepsi instead of coke

and no not that coke out of my nose

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)
i had to do everything in my power not to spit my coke out my nose reading that you were actually drinkin pepsi instead of coke

and no not that coke out of my nose

You couldn't pay me 100 dollars to drink coca-cola instead of pepsi.