Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
I would say Harris is the most overrated player in the NFL but I think enough people are catching on to the fact that he's been in a steady decline so that he can't be overrated anymore.

I disagree about the NFL, not to mention people expect him to be the once, stud DT comming out of college before that knee injury which still isn't 100% (and from what Tommie has said before, probably never will be) He's basically playing with one f***ed up knee and it's really sad to see him being basically "mortal" because of it. It's really ruining his career up to this point. I'd bet money he'll probably have one or two more surgeries on it when it's all said and done kinda like the NBA version of Grant Hill with his ankle/foot issues.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 06:30 AM)
The time of possession was so lop-sided because it was only taking Manning about a minute to drive down the field and score.

Uh, no.

Miami had some very long and time consuming drives. Indy ran three plays in the third quarter, that was it. Miami got the ball, ate half the quarter, scored, indy went 3 and out, and Miami had the ball the rest of the quarter.

Indy had 2 big plays, the 80 yard TD and the like 49 yard screen pass. Other than that, Miamis running game pummeled them all night and kept their defense on the field forever.

QUOTE (T R U @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 07:14 PM)
Uh, no.

Miami had some very long and time consuming drives. Indy ran three plays in the third quarter, that was it. Miami got the ball, ate half the quarter, scored, indy went 3 and out, and Miami had the ball the rest of the quarter.

Indy had 2 big plays, the 80 yard TD and the like 49 yard screen pass. Other than that, Miamis running game pummeled them all night and kept their defense on the field forever.

Lighten up, Francis, it was a joke.

Oh, btw, Miami lost, did you hear?

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 22, 2009 -> 06:30 PM)

Voting Sanchez.

Hes doing a great job for a rookie and they don't exactly have the greatest offensive weapons. He beat the Patriots of all teams last week as well.

I definitely liked him over Stafford but didn't think he would be 2-0 out of the gates.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Sep 23, 2009 -> 01:05 PM)
Voting Sanchez.

Hes doing a great job for a rookie and they don't exactly have the greatest offensive weapons. He beat the Patriots of all teams last week as well.

I definitely liked him over Stafford but didn't think he would be 2-0 out of the gates.

and it was the mega offensive performance that Sanchez had that kept the Patriots from breaking double digits. It wasn't the fact that the coach is a defensive whiz and has crazy talent. Yep, it was Sanchez who beat the Patriots.

In case you didn't notice, the Bills had the Patriots beaten too until of a moronic fumble. They should be 0-2. It's possible that they aren't as good, or that other teams around them are getting better.