Swisher is currently PITCHING for the Yanks

JDsDirtySox

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
I knew we had him playing out of position. :P

Consider what this means.

He's outhit Betemit so far this year...

AND he's thrown more innings in MLB than Marquez and Nunez combined.

Great Post.

I love it, hope he continues to do well, the guy had a horrible year last year, but I still thought it was absolutely ridiculous to bench him late in the year and playoffs, over a AAAA player. I'm glad he sulked about and pissed people off, they were playing dewayne wise over him, thats not right when you bring a guy in as your marque free agent. He still would scare a pitcher more than facing d. wise even late in the season, and its not out of the realm of possibility he gets hot at the end to supplament GOD when he was gone. But whatever, I'm not angry he's gone, I was angry we still had a hole in CF. Hope brian can finally have a early hot streak to settle his crazy ass down.

This is epic lulz. He was tossing 70 MPH fastballs up there. The Rays should be ashamed that they didn't score off of him.

There was a YouTube video of this, but MLB.com took it down. :(

At one point, Swish went to the side arm like Jose does.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 09:11 AM)
Wow, Michael Kay is an even bigger jackass then i thought.

http://subwaysquawkers.blogspot.com/2009/0...her-is-not.html

Seriously. God forbid anyone in the MLB has actual fun while they're out there.

Them coming back at Swisher with a pitch inside the next day is total crap seeing as how they had the huge lead when he was out there. I'm glad he stuck it back to em with a HR to follow.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
Great Post.

I love it, hope he continues to do well, the guy had a horrible year last year, but I still thought it was absolutely ridiculous to bench him late in the year and playoffs, over a AAAA player. I'm glad he sulked about and pissed people off, they were playing dewayne wise over him, thats not right when you bring a guy in as your marque free agent. He still would scare a pitcher more than facing d. wise even late in the season, and its not out of the realm of possibility he gets hot at the end to supplament GOD when he was gone. But whatever, I'm not angry he's gone, I was angry we still had a hole in CF. Hope brian can finally have a early hot streak to settle his crazy ass down.

He hit like .180 after the all star break, he forced Ozzies hand. At some point you had to cut bait and try something else, the guy was watching called third strikes like it was going out of style

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 10:11 AM)
Wow, Michael Kay is an even bigger jackass then i thought.

http://subwaysquawkers.blogspot.com/2009/0...her-is-not.html

I hate that f***ING Douche!

I remember watching the Yankees-Wsox last year. I received the yankee feed of course and they were showing our statues of Minoso, Fisk Etc. Michael Kay said something along the lines of "That's no monument park (laughter), but at least they are trying."

f*** YOU Kay.

f*** the Yankee Way. It's f***ing baseball.